Sponsored

COVER for Max Modular Rack?

DiehardTory

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dee
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
382
Reaction score
458
Location
Mid Atlantic
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave & XJ
Occupation
Retiree x1 working on x2
Does anyone know of a company that makes a canvas cover that fits Voodoo Max Modular Racks; 22 inch rack?
Here is the Rack:
Jeep Gladiator COVER for Max Modular Rack? 1706373522486
Sponsored

 

Sigz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brent
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Threads
41
Messages
479
Reaction score
377
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I have messaged KBVoodoo multiple times regarding an "enclosure" system with their VRS model racks - was hoping they would develop something like rebel off road does....

Unfortunatley, they don't have much to enclose their system other then sided accessory panels.

I'm actually in the process of creating a rear hatch with some 8020 t slot profiles to help enclose my bed rack - more so for protection of gear when camping / protection for my dog kennel / etc.

I would like a hard cap, but the price is stupid expensive.
Sponsored

 
 







Top