Cover that mounts below the top of the bed

konapants192

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hello all.. hope everyone had a great holiday.

Wanting to see if anyone has suggestions on a bed cover that mounts below the top of the bed. My truck has the DV8 Chase Rack that mounts on the top of the bed. The rails that secure the rack, pretty much make any Tonneau cover impossible to mount. Is there a bed cover that would mount below somehow?

Thanks for the assistance.

kl4pxF4.jpg
Sponsored

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
You are wanting a between the rails tonneau. The rugged ridge armis hard rolling, the mopar hard folding, truck hero sentry may work for you. I know Bak is rolling on their hard rolling tonneau for the gladiator. I had that one on my ram and it does sit between the rails. The top mounting rails will likely need to be modified a bit for clearance with the DV8 rack with any of the between the rails tonneaus out there.

OP
OP
konapants192

konapants192

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
You are wanting a between the rails tonneau. The rugged ridge armis hard rolling, the mopar hard folding, truck hero sentry may work for you. I know Bak is rolling on their hard rolling tonneau for the gladiator. I had that one on my ram and it does sit between the rails. The top mounting rails will likely need to be modified a bit for clearance with the DV8 rack with any of the between the rails tonneaus out there.
Thank you Gecko! I'll take a look at those...

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Hey @konapants192, did you ever end up setting up a tonneau to go with the DV8 rack?

Ive been considering switching out my Black Horse roll bar with the DV8 rack, I think the flat faces would be a better foundation for some of the projects I want to do, and I like that is does not stick out as far from the back of the roof (Makes it a little easier to set my rifle on the roof for target practice...) but I dont want to give up my tonneau. Ive been considering picking up the DV8 rack and modifying it to work with a trifold, have played with some ideas, but wanted to check in with you and see if you ever sorted this out. Thanks!
Sponsored