Sponsored

Cowl Lights

BAT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Blaine
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Threads
109
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2,058
Location
Katy, TX
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
So am racking my brain trying to remember where I saw them but a company was selling color matched cowl lights. The lights were wired and built into the replacement Cowl section on the truck and had some super bright lights that shined down lighting up the sides around the truck. If anyone can think who it might be toss it out and I will take a look see if I can find them.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP

BAT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Blaine
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Threads
109
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2,058
Location
Katy, TX
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey

Sponsored

mog

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
330
Reaction score
751
Location
Southern Oregon
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo

ShastaJT6

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Threads
19
Messages
485
Reaction score
562
Location
Norcal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Could you not? I might have to buy these now...

Only hangup I have is that its not plug and play. Ive gone way out of my way to avoid modifying any factory harnesses on my gladiator, so as to maintain the warranty. Ive got multiple projects that involved paying more for components with plug and play harnesses or buying additional harnesses to modify.

Quadratec has a turn signal harness that is specially made to provide a tap point without modifying the OEM harness, but to go and spend $60 on two additional harnesses after spending $500 on the cowl lights.. thats a rough one.

They sure are purdy though...
 
OP
OP

BAT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Blaine
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Threads
109
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2,058
Location
Katy, TX
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Could you not? I might have to buy these now...

Only hangup I have is that its not plug and play. Ive gone way out of my way to avoid modifying any factory harnesses on my gladiator, so as to maintain the warranty. Ive got multiple projects that involved paying more for components with plug and play harnesses or buying additional harnesses to modify.

Quadratec has a turn signal harness that is specially made to provide a tap point without modifying the OEM harness, but to go and spend $60 on two additional harnesses after spending $500 on the cowl lights.. thats a rough one.

They sure are purdy though...
I don't want them for Turn signals so wonder if you can just avoid that function. I just want to be able to hit my aux switch and throw light on the side of my truck when needed.
 

mog

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
330
Reaction score
751
Location
Southern Oregon
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
I don't want them for Turn signals so wonder if you can just avoid that function. I just want to be able to hit my aux switch and throw light on the side of my truck when needed.
Certainly. Just don't connect the 'green wire'.
Jeep Gladiator Cowl Lights lights
 
  • Like
Reactions: BAT
OP
OP

BAT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Blaine
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Threads
109
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2,058
Location
Katy, TX
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I need another stimulus check so I can help out some more jeep aftermarket manufacturers (LOL).
 

Sponsored

deanocraft

Active Member
First Name
Dean
Joined
May 25, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
32
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Perfect! Someone put these on several years ago. Please let me know how well they last. I’m thinking of buying them too!

thank you!
 

rdraider

New Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 30, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2026 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Government
Is this company still in operation? Website is up but no stock.
 

deanocraft

Active Member
First Name
Dean
Joined
May 25, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
32
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I actually think they may have closed down. Right when I bought mine, they changed names. I bought unpainted cowls and some color matched paint and clear coat in Hydro Blue. The paint turned out fine.
When I got them they were missing the screws to mount the lights in the cowls after painting. A couple calls to customer service and all of a sudden I get a shipment notification from the new company, EGR. When I got it I was expecting screws but I got another set of lights! Then I ordered some screws from McMaster! I should have purchased a lottery ticket that day.
 

deanocraft

Active Member
First Name
Dean
Joined
May 25, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
32
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I bought mine from quadratec. They say they have them in stock… I love them so far! I used a wiring harness pigtail that plugged into the turn signal. It worked great for the turn signal and the ground. I ran the hot to Aux 4.
Sponsored

 
 







Top