Sponsored

crooked bed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 build date Gladiator
I have been scouring the web for any thing and no luck. So I signed up and gonna ask the Gladiator Forum. Has anyone else had a problem with their bed getting knocked out of alignment with the body/cab of their truck?
The frame is not bent. I took it to a frame shop had it leveled and measured. Not the frame.
Had the bed off the truck none of the channels at the mounting points appear to be bent or compressed.
I have a couple of theories but they defy logic.
Happened during a wheeling trip that saw some rock ledges contacting the rear lower control arm frame side brackets. Nothing that I haven't seen other encounter without issue.

IMG_20201214_224307_973.jpg

IMG_20201214_224307_991.jpg
Sponsored

Shaun

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Adiator
I have been scouring the web for any thing and no luck. So I signed up and gonna ask the Gladiator Forum. Has anyone else had a problem with their bed getting knocked out of alignment with the body/cab of their truck?
The frame is not bent. I took it to a frame shop had it leveled and measured. Not the frame.
Had the bed off the truck none of the channels at the mounting points appear to be bent or compressed.
I have a couple of theories but they defy logic.
Happened during a wheeling trip that saw some rock ledges contacting the rear lower control arm frame side brackets. Nothing that I haven't seen other encounter without issue.

Jeep Gladiator crooked bed IMG_20201214_224307_991

Jeep Gladiator crooked bed IMG_20201214_224307_991
Did you find the answer? I’m having the same issue.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I mean, the frames bent. Nothing else it could really be. Doesn't matter if the frame shop said it's level, it may be level and out of factory geometry.

john#21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM Hydro Blue
Look at the body mounts for the bed. see any thing there?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 build date Gladiator
Did you find the answer? I’m having the same issue.
nope. resigned myself to its bent. have seen worse on an overlander rig with spare tire carrier and gas cans hooked to the bumper... it was sent to be bent back to spec... didn't look any better than mine once complete...
Sponsored