Sponsored

Current opinion of the Bronco?

What do you think of the Bronco in person?

• Total voters

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
I still have not seen one yet. I've only seen the Sport model once or twice.
Same. I see a fake Bronco almost everyday, but still haven't seen a real one yet in my area.
Sponsored

maligator

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD Willys 2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
Occupation
Programmer
Speaking of this, I got my next Bronco gift lol.
Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? image0

Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? 3

maligator

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programmer
We just took delivery of my wife's 2 door Big Bend model on 06 November. We both love it.
When did you order it? Is it a 2022 or 21? Just curious!

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Looks like they took a FJ cruiser and made it a Ford and called it a Bronco.

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
When did you order it? Is it a 2022 or 21? Just curious!
We preordered first day we could, and it's a 2021. There was also a delay because we got a hard top. That being said, we were in no rush, so we had plenty of patience.

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
I think the 4 doors look weird, but the 2 doors look awesome. I don't really have a use for a 2 door since having kids. I've been keeping up on the bronco forum on the reservation bs, Ford lies and deceit, POS dealer adm and tricks, and it being a Ford in general have turned me off
I agree with this. I had a 75 Bahama Blue Bronco that I modified and it was cool. The new two doors look like the old style Broncos that I like but the four door model just looks bad to me. I do not like the motor choices in the Bronco either. If they had the 5.0 in the 2 door though it would be a fun vehicle to have. With my JT Mojave I have a nice ride, reasonable gas mileage, can haul stuff in the back and take the top off in the summer. Its the Swiss Army knife of vehicles. It does everything I want well.

Hank

maligator

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programmer
We preordered first day we could, and it's a 2021. There was also a delay because we got a hard top. That being said, we were in no rush, so we had plenty of patience.
Awesome, glad you like it. It's nice to at least hear some people are getting theirs now!

Anything features worth getting/not worth getting? My dealer called me a few days ago and told me I would need to reorder a 22 if I wanted one still. Not sure if I will but just curious if you have any insight?

Are the 2 doors getting to people faster? just curious if you know if there is a difference.

Thanks!

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Awesome, glad you like it. It's nice to at least hear some people are getting theirs now!

Anything features worth getting/not worth getting? My dealer called me a few days ago and told me I would need to reorder a 22 if I wanted one still. Not sure if I will but just curious if you have any insight?

Are the 2 doors getting to people faster? just curious if you know if there is a difference.

Thanks!
I’ll have to look at our build sheet because I honestly can’t remember what was standard and what we upgraded. I’m traveling But I’ll get back to you on that. Off the top of my head, the “all terrain” tires are a basic highway tire IMO, so I’d plan on upgrading those after delivery.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Thanks!
Absolutely not. Any hard tops are back of the line, and the 2drs have no factory softtop option. That being said... 2drs seem to be worse off than even 4dr hardtops, but it's impossible to say for sure

If you want a basic model 4door softtop with a 2.3 you can probably be driving one in 3 months time if you order now. Think base or big bend with standard package. Sasquatch package doesn't seem to matter much, read a report of a base 4dr sasquatch getting a vin and scheduled build date 3 days after order.

I personally i have a base 2dr manual sasquatch ordered, and I don't expect mine until at least 2023.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
I think the "full size" ones look awesome. I like that they are all half doors. Wish Jeep did that instead of wants my kidney for it.
Sponsored