Sponsored

Current opinion of the Bronco?

What do you think of the Bronco in person?

• Total voters

ResurrectionManNH

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JT
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Was really considering ordering a Bronco a while back but obviously ended up going with the JT. Now that I’ve seen several Broncos out and about, I’ve come to find them less and less attractive. I’ve seen several different models, some modded ones, etc. They just look kind of cheap to me in person, almost like a toy look. They look less rugged than I was expecting too. I don’t hate them or anything, though. Anyone else feel similarly? Referring to full size Bronco, not Sport.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Was really considering ordering a Bronco a while back but obviously ended up going with the JT. Now that I’ve seen several Broncos out and about, I’ve come to find them less and less attractive. I’ve seen several different models, some modded ones, etc. They just look kind of cheap to me in person, almost like a toy look. They look less rugged than I was expecting too. Anyone else feel similarly?
Bronco sport or full-size Bronco?

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Haven't seen one in person but they definitely have some kinks to work out...could be real cool by 2023 when they are fixed and you could actually get one. Not worth paying over sticker for sure

Sponsored

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
They’re nice. It’s not a Jeep so it’s not my cup of tea but overall the Bronco looks cool. I don’t think it has the soul of my ‘68 Bronco but who cares.

ChimeraJT

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JTR Diesel
Occupation
Tech
I actually just got to see one up close for the first time today and I think it looks better in person than I was expecting.

Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? 20211016_154750
Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? 20211016_154812

Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? 20211016_154839

Not bad, but what they had out front in the premier spot caught my eye even more. ;)

Jeep Gladiator Current opinion of the Bronco? 20211016_154656

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
A well restored International Scout would be the twin from another mother; without Electronic upgrades to fail.. Scout bueno.

SC Doberman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I cam off the MTB trail the other day and noticed one in the parking lot adjacent to the lot where I parked. I told my buddy, he didn’t notice it, I had to go to the other lot to make myself feel good about my Gladiator. I had a Bronco ordered. As soon as we pulled in and he noticed he said “Oh yeah, you made the right choice.” I agreed.

Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I’ve seen quite a few of these in person in various colors and trims. It’s looks are very much dependent on the trim and color. Personally I’m in different to them. They look very retro 60’s, so Ford nailed that aspect of it, but some of the specs aren’t that impressive over the JL/JT. I’m also not a fan of just how “big” they are. Even the 2-Door is massive. Tech wise I don’t think it has any real advantage over JL/JT. A friend of mine has had a bronco on order since April and he’s been pushed back 4 times. He has a JL 4Xe as a hold-over until his 2-Door Manual Bronco soft top finally gets delivered (whenever that happens).

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I watched one on a gnarly trail today. It held its own. Not the floundering I come to expect from IFS.
I like my JT better. But it did well. Some scraping etc. But it did good. Jeep, step it up.

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Neighbor brought one home the other day. I think they look amazing. Not sure how they could do better to be honest.

They're also insanely capable. The lockers and disconnects are SO much better than traditional tech. Would love for jeep to step it up.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I think the 4 doors look weird, but the 2 doors look awesome. I don't really have a use for a 2 door since having kids. I've been keeping up on the bronco forum on the reservation bs, Ford lies and deceit, POS dealer adm and tricks, and it being a Ford in general have turned me off
Sponsored