Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Customer Service at AutoAnything.com 20200705_121029

This is what customer service looks like. I felt compelled to share the experience.

2 minutes later and a refund was processed, no hassle.
Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I can attest to their customer service as well, 100%. I, too, ordered a BAK cover (the new X2 Revolver for the Gladiator) from AutoAnything. BAK was apparently having some kind of manufacturing issue and the shipping kept getting delayed. Not at all AA's fault. But each week it was delayed, AA called me on the phone to explain the situation. I was in no hurry for it, but after a few weeks when they realized that the higher dollar X4 was available, they offered that for about the same price. (It has since been on sale for slightly less, but not worth my trouble to ask for a refund.) Good to know they are just as responsive in that respect.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
There is at least one vendor on this forum that should look at that as an example of customer service...escpially ones Engineering their own stuff. During the 5 months it took me to get one product, not only did the price change, but then they offered free shipping...which would have saved me $250...they wouldn't even respond to emails for 5-6 days at a time...never reached out to me for updates until I called them out on FB or here. I would have installed their product had they even attempted to do anything...

It's good to see companies take care of their customers. I have never heard of AnythingAuto...but I'll be looking on there from now on.
Sponsored