First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Driving: Sport S Max Tow Gladiator in Sting-Gray
Occupation
Management in a retail setting
Just wondering if anyone has any recommended dealerships & reps in the Ohio area? I'm in Columbus so it's pretty easy to get to anywhere. Once we get some more info on the 2021 models / colors / possible engine choices I'll be wanting to get started on the actual shopping.

Thanks for any advice!
Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Just wondering if anyone has any recommended dealerships & reps in the Ohio area? I'm in Columbus so it's pretty easy to get to anywhere. Once we get some more info on the 2021 models / colors / possible engine choices I'll be wanting to get started on the actual shopping.

Thanks for any advice!
I have had good luck with Ken Ganley CRJ in Norwalk, OH. Have bought multiple Wranglers from them, including the current one I’m driving now, and just ordered a diesel Rubi Gladiator from them and got a great deal on both.

OP
OP
IamWardicus

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's good to hear. I'm from Norwalk XD I'll be sure to check into them! (gives me a good reason to see my parents too!)

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Look just s little ouside of your state. My dealer sent a runner with a vehicle to trade another dealer and brought back my JT. Im sure if your dealer is motivated theyd make that happen

OP
OP
IamWardicus

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Found a dealer in the Cleveland area who would work with me. Kudos to the sales manager- he went above and beyond from my perspective trying to get me financed.

And he did. Sting-Gray Sport S - Max Tow coming home tomorrow pending my test drive :-D
Sponsored