GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I think I’ve gotta see it with body colored fender flairs now.
All the pictures I got today off the line had black fenders. Does not mean none with painted fenders were built but I did not get any pictures of those. Unfortunately I've been asked to not post pictures from my source so the one I posted will be the only one. Sorry.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well still stuck in D1 still. Ordered a Rubicon on 9/23 wonder why mine doesn't even have a build date, guessing it is one of my options. I know it is the first build day, but still just overly excited.

Max Tow, Aux Group, Soft Top, Cargo Group, Premium Audio, Bedliner, standard seats
Give it time! I dont know about Jt assembly but when I worked at Ram truck assembly we assembled 600+ vehicles per shift. So even if 1/6 of that were gator that's 100 per shift. It's not going to take that long.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Wayout green from here.
That's what I've been saying all along but no one wanted to believe me! :headbang:
@Mr_baker4420 are you still a sceptic as to having a source lol.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their build order. I ordered the dual top group to try to get it earlier, now that doesn't really seem to matter. So I'm stuck trying to sell my soft top..
Who told you that ordering a dual top would get you an early build? Sounds like a ploy for the dealer to make more money lol.
From my experience working on the line, there is no rhyme or reason but then there is a scheduling department so maybe they know the logic behind it.

Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's what I've been saying all along but no one wanted to believe me! :headbang:
@Mr_baker4420 are you still a sceptic as to having a source lol.
I will always be a sKeptic. I don't believe anything without proof. I don't know many mechanical engineers who do. You provided proof. A picture is worth a thousand emojis.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Who told you that ordering a dual top would get you an early build? Sounds like a ploy for the dealer to make more money lol.
From my experience working on the line, there is no rhyme or reason but then there is a scheduling department so maybe they know the logic behind it.
Initially the orders wouldn't go through unless the dual top was added.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Initially the orders wouldn't go through unless the dual top was added.
I think initially when gator was released there were lots of glitches with the ordering system. I could not order mine unless I selected slush mats & hard top headliner so i placed my order. I called another dealer in the area and asked them if they could order without these 2 items and they confirmed absolutely they could so I had to cancel my order and start a new one.. quite frustrating actually.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Give it time! I dont know about Jt assembly but when I worked at Ram truck assembly we assembled 600+ vehicles per shift. So even if 1/6 of that were gator that's 100 per shift. It's not going to take that long.
I know, thanks for the reassurance. I just feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now. Lol

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their build order. I ordered the dual top group to try to get it earlier, now that doesn't really seem to matter. So I'm stuck trying to sell my soft top..
I ordered Gobi with dual top since it was the only way to get hard top at first. Ordered on 9/20 and built on 10/10 in line with when I ordered it compared to others. I suspect you will be sequenced close to your order date compared to others. Truth is i knew i would probably get a soft top later so it isn't much of a big deal to me.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
To top it off both Black Friday deals for mods and new products being released at SEMA are happening in November. I've been careful not to bug JeepChat more than once a week, but look for tracking updates or my VIN having a build sheet daily. Ho-ho-ho...

GATOR GATOR GATOR!!!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@GlacierGladiator- how soon before we see your build video?
Well as of now my build is planned for Wednesday. I will try to get the video soon after but depends on how big the file is.. it may have to wait until I see family for Christmas to get it. I'm sure I'll get some smaller clips before then though.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
i actually prefer your avatar pic...lol
yet it doesn't enlarge as well as the other (which is on my background now)
shh.. don't tell but that was another picture from today's production. I tried to add it as sly as I could but I guess that did not work since it took about 1 minute for someone to notice. I'm not supposed to be posting pictures but it is hard to hold back cause i'm super excited. It was a good day.. production started 1 day ahead of time plus I finally got to see an actual real live gator, well picture that is but close enough ;)
Sponsored