Sponsored

Delay ordering for GATOR??????

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
DTDHI tipped me off that my truck was delivered to my dealer on Tuesday, I emailed my salesman for a status update but have yet to hear back...

I think I will be following up tomorrow morning.
Sponsored

FXB101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Camaro Z28, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator Sport S Max Tow
for the curious, and patient ones... here you go
Great job on the video, Hawk. I had the same experience you did with others gathered around the truck when I arrived for pickup. All the salesman came out when I drove up and were raving about the color in person and added they had already had to wave away several customers who went straight to it and wanted to buy it immediately.

Very nice to see the Rubicons start rolling in and happy for everyone.

I also have a company car ... free gas ... free insurance ... free maintenance. I haven't driven it to work since I picked up my Gladiator.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
DTDHI tipped me off that my truck was delivered to my dealer on Tuesday, I emailed my salesman for a status update but have yet to hear back...

I think I will be following up tomorrow morning.
Yep I didn't get any details from the dealer when I checked. Just a blanket "FCAs estimate seems right" Kind of hard to plan a trip to pick it up when I was given a two week timespan by FCA....

I just hope that while my Gladiator is sitting on the lot it doesn't get test driven or a front license plate attached.

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
DTDHI My dealer just told me my gator has been released from factory for shipment vin 1C6JJTBG3LL157867 when you get a min can you check and see if they are just pulling one over on me or telling the truth thanks
upload_2019-11-8_9-35-20.png

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Seriously WTF!!
My ramp date got pushed back to Nov 17. Built on Oct 23rd and sent to KZ Oct 25th with a ramp date of Nov 3rd. They've been pushing the date back every time I check!
Orders after mine have been shipped and arrived at the same dealer. What could be the hold up?

Last edited:

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously WTF!!
My ramp date got pushed back to Nov 17. Built on Oct 23rd and sent to KZ Oct 25th with a ramp date of Nov 3rd. They've been pushing the date back every time I check!
Orders after mine have been shipped and arrived at the same dealer. What could be the hold up?
Delivery dates are always a 2 week window as you can see from the post above from DTDHI. So if your original date was Nov. 3 you are still within your 2 week window.
Be lucky you are not on the west coast.. mine is still on a train.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Delivery dates are always a 2 week window as you can see from the post above from DTDHI. So if your original date was Nov. 3 you are still within your 2 week window.
Be lucky you are not on the west coast.. mine is still on a train.
I don't even have a delivery ETA. Just an ever changing "ramp" date. Which as I understand is the date it gets to its last rail station.
I want mine to at least get on the train instead of sitting on a lot in Toledo at least then there would be progress. The dual top group was such a waste.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Yep I didn't get any details from the dealer when I checked. Just a blanket "FCAs estimate seems right" Kind of hard to plan a trip to pick it up when I was given a two week timespan by FCA....

I just hope that while my Gladiator is sitting on the lot it doesn't get test driven or a front license plate attached.
They emailed me today. I’m already in love...

7D49180E-D337-48D2-8E95-91D7493AB974.jpeg

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Kronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Rubicon
Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Haven't talked trade-in yet, we shall see what they offer me.

Bouve124

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (Gator), Genesis G70 Sport
My Gator has been in KZ ready to ship since Oct 23 to Florida. Just checked again and still sitting up in Toledo... I cannot even get an estimated date out of Jeep Chat or my dealer.
Mine has been in KZ status since the 23rd as well!
It's only going to PA! How long does it take to get a vehicle 7hrs East! Frustrating...
Sponsored