Delay ordering for GATOR??????

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
telling you guys.. the color is amazing.. It really does change A LOT. Sure in some lighting it looks like mud green. but any other time.. .wow
Sponsored

bloran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline. Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Gladiator arrived at dealership Saturday night!!!! :surprised:Waiting to here what time today I can pick it up :) I did sneak a peek at it on Sunday and yes, the color is awesome!!!!!!!!! I may be biased but gator is the best gladiator color to date :giggle:

giraffemode

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Telecom Program Mgr.
What does it mean if you have a build sheet but no window sticker? The build sheet has a line that says "Status D to D1". I was in D1 for a couple weeks with no build sheet. Now there's a build sheet; is this a meaningful milestone?

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
What does it mean if you have a build sheet but no window sticker? The build sheet has a line that says "Status D to D1". I was in D1 for a couple weeks with no build sheet. Now there's a build sheet; is this a meaningful milestone?
Generally you get the build sheet once the unit has been built and you get the window sticker once it has been released for shipping.

SWAMP THING

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I was supposed to have mine, but something f-ed up. Could from be from now until the twenty second.

Sponsored

TIKIBROMAN

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2019 Lexus ES300H
I have been in KZ Status for like 2 weeks now... Jeep Chat does not give any hint on where my truck is. They dont give me the third letter of the KZ code either, so I cant really get any more detail. They always refer me back to the dealer, but the dealer cant see much more detail either.

Anyone have any advice? Or should I shut my mouth and be more patient?

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
I have been in KZ Status for like 2 weeks now... Jeep Chat does not give any hint on where my truck is. They dont give me the third letter of the KZ code either, so I cant really get any more detail. They always refer me back to the dealer, but the dealer cant see much more detail either.

Anyone have any advice? Or should I shut my mouth and be more patient?
PM me your vin or von or post it in here and I can pull the tracking on it

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just checked, my Ramp date got pushed back again. Now 11/24. Still no ETA window. That would be one month after getting out of JB status into KZ stauts (2 months after order) just sitting on the lot waiting to board a train...

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Just checked, my Ramp date got pushed back again. Now 11/24. Still no ETA window. That would be one month after getting out of JB status into KZ stauts (2 months after order) just sitting on the lot waiting to board a train...
That's a crying shame.
Sponsored