Delay ordering for GATOR??????

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
JTR Gator ordered VON# 44589518- Had to go with dual top and bed cover. Did the mopar hard bed cover. You can also add the mopar Satin grill cover.

I held off on the LE and I’m glad I did. Getting a pretty loaded rubicon with all the options I want and none of the ones I didn’t. Dealer even allowing me to do a $200 refundable deposit in the case that Gator color turns out bad.

Good local -River Oaks dealer got me 4% below invoice. If it’s anything like the wayout, I’m going to love it! I plan to paint the hard top tan and do a few other wayout touches. 2” mopar lift (trying to find out if I install, it’s still under warranty) 35” tires- not sure which wheels yet.
Hell yea! I had to do the same. I’m you’re neighbor over by Beaumont. Looking to do the same with the 2” MOPAR and 35’s and a leitner with sandpiper RoofNest. Good call on the tan top. My dealer said a tan softy should be available in 2020 which is interesting. Now all we have is time..
Sponsored

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
Hell yea! I had to do the same. I’m you’re neighbor over by Beaumont. Looking to do the same with the 2” MOPAR and 35’s and a leitner with sandpiper RoofNest. Good call on the tan top. My dealer said a tan softy should be available in 2020 which is interesting. Now all we have is time..
I would hold off instead for a tan soft top if I knew that was a sure thing. I’m reading the textured black tops may not be the easiest or cheapest things to paint!

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Over here in Lake Charles. Going to buy a tan mopar softop or a bestop for the gator , whichever one is available first.

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
Just ordered my gator today. Can confirm that black hard top is available without dual top option.

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Just ordered my gator today. Can confirm that black hard top is available without dual top option.
I just attempted to order the Gator with the Max Tow Package. They told me they could not order the jeep in Max Tow at all because the fenders needed painted and the factory cannot do that. They also said that we have to order the dual top because no other options are available. The only way to get Max Tow is to wait till November... at least according the the dealership in Georgetown, TX.

I also attempted to talk to Jeep Customer Service... Customer Service said they don't deal with builds and ordering. They would have to contact the 'Brands Department' and get back to me.

Sponsored

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
I just attempted to order the Gator with the Max Tow Package. They told me they could not order the jeep in Max Tow at all because the fenders needed painted and the factory cannot do that. They also said that we have to order the dual top because no other options are available. The only way to get Max Tow is to wait till November... at least according the the dealership in Georgetown, TX.

I also attempted to talk to Jeep Customer Service... Customer Service said they don't deal with builds and ordering. They would have to contact the 'Brands Department' and get back to me.
I would call another dealer. My gator sport s max tow black hard top went through fine. Have a vehicle order # and everything.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150

Try Mac Haik

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Just ordered my rubicon @Travis@TriCityJeep soft top with painted fenders and other goodies
Congrats!! I just got my quote from Travis. Once I send him some pics and info on my Grand Cherokee Overland (for trade), I expect to have my GladiGator ordered by Monday with the Body Matched Fenders and Hardtop. Can’t wait!

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant

Which one in georgetown? I ordered my Gator from Mak Haik Georgetown last Friday. Rubicon with Dual top (because hard top wasnt avaiable at the time) and tow package

Sponsored

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Which one in georgetown? I ordered my Gator from Mak Haik Georgetown last Friday. Rubicon with Dual top (because hard top wasnt avaiable at the time) and tow package
Same dealer. I am getting a Sport S with Max tow...

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Without actually seeing one in person and not seeing a picture off the line, is the general consensus this is Gator?

Want to order by Monday, but waffling on Gator vs Sting Grey..... I really want Gator, but it is a lot of $$ to be wrong on the color.

GatorJT10.jpg

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Check out wayout concept. confirmed gator and multiple pics

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
JTR Gator ordered VON# 44589518- Had to go with dual top and bed cover. Did the mopar hard bed cover. You can also add the mopar Satin grill cover.

I held off on the LE and I’m glad I did. Getting a pretty loaded rubicon with all the options I want and none of the ones I didn’t. Dealer even allowing me to do a $200 refundable deposit in the case that Gator color turns out bad.

Good local -River Oaks dealer got me 4% below invoice. If it’s anything like the wayout, I’m going to love it! I plan to paint the hard top tan and do a few other wayout touches. 2” mopar lift (trying to find out if I install, it’s still under warranty) 35” tires- not sure which wheels yet.
Have you or anyone with their VIN used the tracker in the forum to follow your VIN# yet? https://jl.cryptostickers.net/defaultAdd ...Ive input my VIN and nickname and it registered, but its still showing "none" on build & sticker. ive gone down the line of most "found" builds and the info ends up saying some form of Wrangler. I have yet to come across a "Found" gladiator. Im sure im just one of thousands of builds in line, but curious if anyone is showing movement.

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
Have you or anyone with their VIN used the tracker in the forum to follow your VIN# yet? https://jl.cryptostickers.net/defaultAdd ...Ive input my VIN and nickname and it registered, but its still showing "none" on build & sticker. ive gone down the line of most "found" builds and the info ends up saying some form of Wrangler. I have yet to come across a "Found" gladiator. Im sure im just one of thousands of builds in line, but curious if anyone is showing movement.
I haven’t tried tracking it, No.
Sponsored