Sponsored

Did the 2022 order banks open yesterday?? UPDATE: They did!!!

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Has anyone gotten word from gupton for affiliate pricing on 22s yet? Are we just waiting on the 1% for tread lightly?
Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Has anyone gotten word from gupton for affiliate pricing on 22s yet? Are we just waiting on the 1% for tread lightly?
They are working on something comparable to offer according to reports as of yesterday.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
They are working on something comparable to offer according to reports as of yesterday.
So we are getting the 7% under as of now, and they are trying to get us the additional 1% somewhere else?

Jane

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Gladiator Mojave
Lots of 21s still waiting to be built. I have one that is still in D status. Between that, and trucking/shipping problems I really doubt they'll start shipping 22s in 6-9 weeks. I ordered from Gupton and expect to check out the Christmas lights in Nashville the way things are going
It is killing me to buy a 21 when it’s time to order 22’s. Yet, I wanted that Gecko color. I’d loved to had the 22 since it has the 5 u connect that’s suppose to be faster. I hope my Mojave gets to Florida mid Nov is the estimated from the salesman. I wish I’d known about Gupton, I did hear about Travis in Eden NC but he couldn’t get what I wanted. I live in TN, Gupton is about 4 1/2 hours away from me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I'm sure they will release some fun/limited edition colors later on in the 2022 MY.

For those of you who were around for 2021 release, did they have any fun colors right off the bat? Wasn't Punk'N released right around the 2021 MY?
Good point. Snazzberry was added to the second month order guide and Nacho to the fourth. Maybe by December they will announce fun color or two.

KJ Jeeper

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Liberty
Occupation
Forestry
Just drove by my dealer and this was on their display (sorry for crap photo)
Wonder if someone ordered custom and then bailed?
Jeep Gladiator Did the 2022 order banks open yesterday?? UPDATE: They did!!! C8D5FEC5-1B00-479A-84F7-6030422A3D47
Sponsored