Sponsored

Did the 2022 order banks open yesterday?? UPDATE: They did!!!

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Was gonna order. Contact dealer and was told that they don’t know if affiliate incentives apply to new vehicles yet. As soon as they find out I’ll place the order. Disappointed to say the least about this year so far. Coulda given us more colors like that early grey would have been step in the right direction.
Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Was really hoping for Tuscadero and Extreme Recon. May just hang on to the F-350 and go with the Wrangler Ruicon.
Really wanted a Mojave in a bold color since I knew Mango Tango wasn’t going to be a reality.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Question to those that have placed a 22MY............whats the build/delivery times provided?

I think I'm going to wait til 2nd QTR, '22 to see if they add any cool options or colors

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Question to those that have placed a 22MY............whats the build/delivery times provided?

I think I'm going to wait til 2nd QTR, '22 to see if they add any cool options or colors
6-9 weeks. Supposedly accurate but I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon

If they were going to have late availability colors, wouldn’t they still reveal them now?

Quicklybroken

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner
They are still building 2021 orders. Hope you are not believing the 6-9 week window.
Also my guess they will start doing rare colors like they did with Gecko. Randomly drop them to order for month or 2 months. Seemed to work really well for them.

Reactions: mog

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
If I read everything correctly the 6-9weeks was from when they started production. Which I didn’t see happening till November. Then it would be 6-9weeks. 11/22 is production date I have seen woth order banks opening on 10/8

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I wish you could get the dark saddle interior on the Mojave. It’s limited to the Rubicon.

I guess I understand they want to have some sort of exclusive interior color for each trim line. But I sure would love dark saddle with Hydro blue on my Mojave

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Lots of 21s still waiting to be built. I have one that is still in D status. Between that, and trucking/shipping problems I really doubt they'll start shipping 22s in 6-9 weeks. I ordered from Gupton and expect to check out the Christmas lights in Nashville the way things are going

Sponsored

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
The 6-9 week estimate was starting on Monday. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath but he said the update was more accurate from his contact. But it's a dealer so grain of salt is always good.

Probably worth noting that I'm a stone's throw from the plant.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
EDIT - I didnt compensate for the incentives on the Jeep website when looking at prices. This is more correct :

Sport $35.9 => $36.9 up +3%
Overland $42.7 =>$45k up +6%
Rubicon => $46.5 => $48.8 up +5% (with 8.4 and proximity standard)
Mojave => $46.5 => $48.8 up +5% (with 8.4 and proximity standard)
Good post. Sport is a relatively better dal now to those who don't want the 8.4 or proximity and a worse deal versus before for those who do.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
I think rubicon’s And Mojave’s are great deals now, it’s actually cheaper if your build had the 8.4 and prox

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I'm sure they will release some fun/limited edition colors later on in the 2022 MY.

For those of you who were around for 2021 release, did they have any fun colors right off the bat? Wasn't Punk'N released right around the 2021 MY?
Sponsored