Sponsored

Didnt get a great deal club

Are you a member of the “Didnt get a great deal” club?

• Total voters

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
My local CDJR's are garbage when it comes to sales. I shopped Daniel's price around at several.

They either

(A) complely ghosted me (over half of them did this)
(B) replied in a patronizing manner that MSRP was the best they could do and questioned the validity of the Gutpon OTD number. To their credit only one was open about tacking on additional charges over sticker.

Special mention to a nearby CDJR that outright said they couldn't do customer factory orders (a lie) and then proceed to try and sell me on a lemon law 2020 JT with a sketchy spacer lift that was priced $7k over the cost of a new JT. That one sat awhile but eventually sold to some sucker after 2 months. They didn't try to cover up the lemon law status but they defintely downplayed it.

I checked the carfax on the 3 other overpriced used JTs on their lot and ALL THREE of them were lemon law buybacks purchased at auctions around the country :CWL:
Sponsored

GibbonsMonkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator; 2020 Ford F350
It was sitting on the Jeep when I purchased new, but it’s nowhere to be seen on the paperwork, and the Jeep cost the same as what I was expecting to pay for an identical silver glad at the same dealer. I think the only difference was about $100 for the paint option.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
It was sitting on the Jeep when I purchased new, but it’s nowhere to be seen on the paperwork, and the Jeep cost the same as what I was expecting to pay for an identical silver glad at the same dealer. I think the only difference was about $100 for the paint option.
Wow!
Wonder if they will ever figure out where the missing canopy went?
Sponsored