Sponsored

Disco Sticking? 2” Mopar Lift

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
For anyone with the 2” Mopar lift, when you disconnect your sway bar, do you have to be rolling for It to release (or to reconnect)? I swear on my stock suspension (20 JTRLE) I could be dead stop, hit the button, 2 seconds It could cleanly do what I requested. Now It seems like It needs some persuasion to complete the operation, maybe even a slight “pop” when It finally disconnects (but not when It reconnects). I definitely utilize my lockers way more than the sway bar for the type of terrain I wheel in, just don’t remember It having issues previously.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Uneven terrain can cause a delay in the engagement/disengagement. The cogs have to line up.
Yeah this is the exact opposite, on perfectly flat terrain It has the delay (essentially if I just sit still It won’t disconnect/connect), I need to roll over uneven terrain to get It going, I just don’t remember having to give It a hand previously.

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eric Kern

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since last March? Maybe April?

A few trails in CO over the summer, some messing around the property here in TX.
Yeah the more I think about It the more I don’t think It’s lift related l, I might’ve just tweaked something fucking off….,just to damn cold up here to investigate.
Sponsored