DIY Truck Bed Drawers?

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Has anyone done a DIY version of DECKED’s truck bed drawer system? I have seen videos on YouTube of people making them for full size trucks but haven’t seen any for the Gladiators yet.

The DECKED ones look great but I’m looking to do something that is A) cheaper and B) a little more customizable.

Let me know if anyone has seen anything or has any thoughts. I did a DIY rear seat delete and loved how it turned out so I am thinking I will tackle this project sometime during winter.
Sponsored

Mitoni

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Developer
Has anyone done a DIY version of DECKED’s truck bed drawer system? I have seen videos on YouTube of people making them for full size trucks but haven’t seen any for the Gladiators yet.

The DECKED ones look great but I’m looking to do something that is A) cheaper and B) a little more customizable.

Let me know if anyone has seen anything or has any thoughts. I did a DIY rear seat delete and loved how it turned out so I am thinking I will tackle this project sometime during winter.
I'd like to do something like Taco has. The endless possibilities when using 8020 never cease to amaze me.