Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
We just did it in ours a couple weeks ago. I use a battery powered Jobsite radio that works great for it.

IMG_8220.jpg

IMG_8224.jpg
Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Yeah, that isn't much of a screen...... people must clamor for the first few rows.
My wife doesn’t understand why I always want to be close to the front… because it gets small in a hurry as you move back!

Sponsored

PunknJLBlackJT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
Downside to this place is its huge and they make you park in the back 3 rows if you drive a truck. We try and go once a year.

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
So, who enjoys the great American tradition of going to the Drive-in? Went with the kids in Rubi tonight to the Wellfleet Theater to see Jungle Cruise. The Rock would have been horrified. We couldn’t enjoy his movie!

Anyone know how to turn off the silly halo headlights? How about the radio and dash lights when ACC is on? How about allowing the radio to play for an entire movie? No answers that I could find in the manual or on the internet.

I missed my JK - no halos, no interior lights, and the radio stayed on. Thank goodness we’d had pizza for dinner!

Come on jeep, how about a simple flash to the operating system to create a “drive-in” setting in the lights menu?

Jeep Gladiator Drive-in movie debacle IMG_8224
Just put it in ACC and turn the lights off auto. Only issues is it turns off every 30 min.

20210724_211607.jpg

20210724_211619.jpg

OP
OP
BtrLtThnNvr

BtrLtThnNvr

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2008 JKU
Just put it in ACC and turn the lights off auto. Only issues is it turns off every 30 min.

Jeep Gladiator Drive-in movie debacle 20210724_211619

Glad it worked for you guys. Looks like you had a great little nest set up! But unfortunately that didn’t work in my 20 Rubicon with LEDs… Luckily we had pizza boxes! No anchovies though, #jpjpjp!

Sounds like the answer is either buy a Tazer or dig out an old portable radio!

Discount Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2021 jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician at FCA
to get radio to play extended : must be in neutral with parking brake on. I rocked a party with my gladiator last weekend after 4 hours it was down to 12.1 volts but after a start it was back up in a few minutes.also i was in acc mode

Sponsored

2021 Willys

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Sahara, 2021 Willy Gladiator
Occupation
Retired US Government
So, who enjoys the great American tradition of going to the Drive-in? Went with the kids in Rubi tonight to the Wellfleet Theater to see Jungle Cruise. The Rock would have been horrified. We couldn’t enjoy his movie!

Anyone know how to turn off the silly halo headlights? How about the radio and dash lights when ACC is on? How about allowing the radio to play for an entire movie? No answers that I could find in the manual or on the internet.

I missed my JK - no halos, no interior lights, and the radio stayed on. Thank goodness we’d had pizza for dinner!

Come on jeep, how about a simple flash to the operating system to create a “drive-in” setting in the lights menu?

I typically take a portable radio with me and power it from my Jeep's 12V source (everything stays off in my Jeep..

REDBEAST

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR
Occupation
Retired

The halo don't come on unless you have it in "RUN" position. You can set the "ACC" to stay on indefinitely in set up and the halos will not come on.

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase

Pretty sure there is a button labeled "screen off" that shuts off the display doesn't it?