Dale
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
I just ordered a set. Thanks for posting.
Ordered mine last night!

Advertisement

Gatorac

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Golf R
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
Installed mine. I think I would have preferred to lower the back of the seat rather than raise the front. The angle of the seat bottom is now perfect though. I won't be taking it out.

gt3mike

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (ordered)
I would love to drop it down an inch or so. Riding position in here is too high for me.
I completely agree. I'm 6'2" and my head feels way closer to the ceiling than it did in my JK. The height of the seat and the perceived tilt forward are really my only complaints about the vehicle. I'd install the Jackers, but it would make the height issue slightly worse.

MR GRANITE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
I completely agree. I'm 6'2" and my head feels way closer to the ceiling than it did in my JK. The height of the seat and the perceived tilt forward are really my only complaints about the vehicle. I'd install the Jackers, but it would make the height issue slightly worse.
I'm 6'3" and I feel like the spacer kit has leaned me back further and don't feel as close to hitting my head when I had to sit up so straight.

eaglerugby04

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I just had to drive the van for a while today. At that point I realized just how high the JT seat is. Like the position is really high.

I'm 6'3" and I feel like the spacer kit has leaned me back further and don't feel as close to hitting my head when I had to sit up so straight.
That is interesting I might need to try it out. Legs feel fin with the slight tilt as well?

MR GRANITE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
I just had to drive the van for a while today. At that point I realized just how high the JT seat is. Like the position is really high.

That is interesting I might need to try it out. Legs feel fin with the slight tilt as well?
I like the extra thigh support.

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
Just ordered a set. Thanks

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Installed mine yesterday.....GREAT addition! So much more comfortable. I’m 6’2-6’3 and I can actually be comfortable without being on the last stop! The kit actually creates a little more leg room due to the geometry. May be the best add on to date!

Advertisement

Advertisement