First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Audi SQ5
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
Installed mine. I think I would have preferred to lower the back of the seat rather than raise the front. The angle of the seat bottom is now perfect though. I won't be taking it out.

gt3mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I would love to drop it down an inch or so. Riding position in here is too high for me.
I completely agree. I'm 6'2" and my head feels way closer to the ceiling than it did in my JK. The height of the seat and the perceived tilt forward are really my only complaints about the vehicle. I'd install the Jackers, but it would make the height issue slightly worse.

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
I completely agree. I'm 6'2" and my head feels way closer to the ceiling than it did in my JK. The height of the seat and the perceived tilt forward are really my only complaints about the vehicle. I'd install the Jackers, but it would make the height issue slightly worse.
I'm 6'3" and I feel like the spacer kit has leaned me back further and don't feel as close to hitting my head when I had to sit up so straight.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I just had to drive the van for a while today. At that point I realized just how high the JT seat is. Like the position is really high.

I'm 6'3" and I feel like the spacer kit has leaned me back further and don't feel as close to hitting my head when I had to sit up so straight.
That is interesting I might need to try it out. Legs feel fin with the slight tilt as well?

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
I just had to drive the van for a while today. At that point I realized just how high the JT seat is. Like the position is really high.

That is interesting I might need to try it out. Legs feel fin with the slight tilt as well?
I like the extra thigh support.

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
Just ordered a set. Thanks

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Installed mine yesterday.....GREAT addition! So much more comfortable. I’m 6’2-6’3 and I can actually be comfortable without being on the last stop! The kit actually creates a little more leg room due to the geometry. May be the best add on to date!

Hydro Blue in NM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator
I have tried this kit and it just doesn't work for me. Plus, my ol ball and chain can't touch the pedals with the kit installed. If I was able to cut maybe 1/3 of it off, it would probably be good for me. So on that note if anyone wants to buy my kit I will sale it for $60 and ship it to you.

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
I have tried this kit and it just doesn't work for me. Plus, my ol ball and chain can't touch the pedals with the kit installed. If I was able to cut maybe 1/3 of it off, it would probably be good for me. So on that note if anyone wants to buy my kit I will sale it for $60 and ship it to you.
Yup it didn't work for me either and I had to take it off, I did reach out to desert does it and Steve said that he will be working on a shorter version possibly in Nov or Dec. I requested for half of the current height.

Hydro Blue in NM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator
Yup it didn't work for me either and I had to take it off, I did reach out to desert does it and Steve said that he will be working on a shorter version possibly in Nov or Dec. I requested for half of the current height.
Did he offer to refund you anything for at least trying the product?

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I realize that this is a very old post, but do you still have these lying around?