Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I saw that while I was crawling around underneath with the hose washing the salt off after a beach trip. I meant to take a picture but forgot. Thanks.

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I saw that while I was crawling around underneath with the hose washing the salt off after a beach trip. I meant to take a picture but forgot. Thanks.
A few years ago I recall a fellow posting that after such a trip, he'd park his rig on his lawn and turn on a sprinkler under it. Two birds, one stone. LOL.

CarajoCoño

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Military
A few years ago I recall a fellow posting that after such a trip, he'd park his rig on his lawn and turn on a sprinkler under it. Two birds, one stone. LOL.
That's what I do.. think I had read it on a different forum when I had my jk.. it saved so much time especially with Hawaii clay... Now I'm in VA and wheeling hasn't happened

Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With my dodge ram I used to pull a camper on the beach alot and used this method to wash under the truck. It is so rusted under there. The sprinkler misses all the little nooks and crannies. The only way to really get all the spots is to get under there with a hose. my 2 cents.

Also I sprayed everything g with fluid film. I dont want this to rust out like my truck.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That looks cool. I have a generic home depot special that I have had for over 10 years. I wonder if it would attach. Gotta look into this. Thanks.
I would think so, it has the standard quick disco on the end of the wand. Hope it works for ya!

Sponsored

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Ryobi has a pressure washer “broom” attachment that reverses for under carriage cleaning. I use it when I get back from wheeling, works pretty good.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-Pressure-Washer-Water-Broom-RY31211/300701617

got an electric ryobi PW a while back (sick of dealing with the gas motors not wanting to start or run right) For $45 I’m gonna get me one of those. Looks a lot easier on the knees and elbows than crawling under there with the regular wand like I did last time I got it muddy.
Jeep Gladiator Easter egg on front driveshaft 243B59A7-EDA1-4605-A009-A4DBED875116

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Mine doesnt have one on the driveshaft. What the heck man... Must be an LE or Rubicon Thing.

But instead of create another thread i will share this here. There are more easter eggs than you ever imagined. Thought I knew them all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I have seen or heard of all of them except the key fob shape. That was a new one for me. Thanks for sharing.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
got an electric ryobi PW a while back (sick of dealing with the gas motors not wanting to start or run right) For $45 I’m gonna get me one of those. Looks a lot easier on the knees and elbows than crawling under there with the regular wand like I did last time I got it muddy.
Jeep Gladiator Easter egg on front driveshaft 243B59A7-EDA1-4605-A009-A4DBED875116
It’s definetly a whole lot easier, glad I just drop a good tip for a few of you. Not too often I get to do that, normally I’m soaking up some knowledge!

Super awesome action shot by the way!

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
mine doesnt have one on the driveshaft. But instead of create another thread i will share this here. There are more easter eggs than you ever imagined. Thought I knew them all.

You showed the one on the center of the rear mat but not the one on the drivers side under the rear of the drivers seat.....

Jeep Gladiator Easter egg on front driveshaft 7F83D0F4-B64F-4A91-BCFF-6932430B57BF
Sponsored