Edelbrock E Force coming soon.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I’d be much more interested in seeing a cam that helps me make more power at less rpm.
Sponsored

Sshec152

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 bmw 335i
It blows my mind (and maybe my engine) that these companies are spending the resources to develop products, that there is no sustainable supply of fuel for.

11.3:1 compression ratio (before positive manifold pressure) is going to create a need for octane that you can't get at about 99% of stations.

If they produced a cam/piston/supercharger package that reduced compression, they might have something.

But all I can see coming from bolting something on, is destroyed engines
Idk where you live, but in the USA basically every gas station sells 92/93oct

Punkin Luvin

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punkin Gladiator S, 2019 Bikini Rubi JL, 1969 Bronco, 1965 Vert Chevelle, 1968 Nova, 1964 Vert Falcon, 1971 Bronco, 1976 FJ40
91 is most in CA unless you know a guy or go to a special place. That's a large population.

Ghostrider29

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator_Dodge Demon
With the manual transmission rating of 350tq I feel confident that this would be a solid mod for functional use on the gladiator. Edelbrock claims there are no changes to payload or towing per vehicle specs, perfect. And the rear wheel tq equals 277 to the wheels +or- a few. For a bolt on system that fits clean with a bypass and 100000 mile oil change_clean looking install, this sounds solid. After my factory warranty is up this will probably be installed, bout the same time as the stock 33’s wear out and the 35” go on. I’m camping with a 3600 lbs trailer with about 700lbs people and gear on a black 2” lifted rubi. This systems sounds perfect and I wouldn’t be surprised if towing MPG goes up, (at this point not like MPG really matters)

Sponsored

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Purchase second PCM. If issue, remove sc and swap back to original.

Sponsored

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
Absolutely
If you have the super installed at an ase certified shop Edelbrock takes over the power train warranty for the remainder of the factory 3/36 warranty.

They are also one of the few to get their kit emissions certified even with CARB.

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Edlebrock is saying 8 pounds of boost for their JK Pentastar blower. I would expect similar with the Gladiator.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
That's bunk. I was just talking to a fellow from TX who bought my Javelin - and I told him after two blown pistons I REDUCED compression from 10 to 9 because all you can buy at most stations here is 87 octane, 91 if you are lucky and look around. If you are on the road and must have high octane - hahaha, good luck. So I never run my Javelins low on fuel for fear I can't get 91 or 93 octane.
So the "basically every gas station......" is incorrect, just wrong. Sorry, last time I needed gas in my 73 377 HP 360 Javelin I had to drive several miles and pull through 4 stations to find one with 93 octane.
And no, don't even think of using E85 as a way to boost octane - granted ethanol is higher octane in itself - the E85 isn't necessarily high octane and the high alcohol content can damage some parts that aren't made for it.
To run alcohol - and a few of us have built engines for that, you need to boost the compression up to about 11:1

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
No E85 here. 91 octane max. Can find ethanol free 91 at a few stations for small engines