Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Nice. Dig the OD color. Lot of prep work there. Who’s fenders are you running?

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
That looks amazing!!! I'm curious. I was told by local Line x guy that when you add color it fades fairly quickly. Is there something they put in the mixture to slow it down?

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
That looks BADASS!!

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Is the top of the J aligned with the top of the lower case letters...that would drive me nuts. This looks awesome, but must have ran a couple thousand. I was just quoted $700 for standard Line-X just in the bed!

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks good but the Jeep emblem isn’t properly aligned. Besides that it looks great.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
That looks amazing!!! I'm curious. I was told by local Line x guy that when you add color it fades fairly quickly. Is there something they put in the mixture to slow it down?
The UV protection coating helps tremendously but it's inevitable if the truck sits in the sun for long periods that it will fade after a few years.

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
The UV protection coating helps tremendously but it's inevitable if the truck sits in the sun for long periods that it will fade after a few years.
I did this to a Dodge Dakota and had them clearcoat the bedliner and looked great for years.

Bruce

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Love the looks and protection it provides, but at what gas mileage loss?
Must weigh a ton now. Plus as mentioned before, the fading after a couple years.

I have a good friend that owns a Rhino lining business, Does stuff for me at almost cost. Thought about doing this to the whole truck, but my truck already gets crappy mileage.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I did this to a Dodge Dakota and had them clearcoat the bedliner and looked great for years.

Bruce
Well my family hasn't had such luck with trucks that aren't garaged. Typically about 4-5 years in it's pretty faded but that has just been black. Maybe colors do better.

Love the looks and protection it provides, but at what gas mileage loss?
Must weigh a ton now. Plus as mentioned before, the fading after a couple years.

I have a good friend that owns a Rhino lining business, Does stuff for me at almost cost. Thought about doing this to the whole truck, but my truck already gets crappy mileage.
I've been told to expect 150-200lbs for a full truck so it's not all that much. You spray it about half as thick as a body coat than you would for the bed typically. Texture might have some impact too but let's be real, these things have the aerodynamics of a cinder block.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Well my family hasn't had such luck with trucks that aren't garaged. Typically about 4-5 years in it's pretty faded but that has just been black. Maybe colors do better.

I've been told to expect 150-200lbs for a full truck so it's not all that much. You spray it about half as thick as a body coat than you would for the bed typically. Texture might have some impact too but let's be real, these things have the aerodynamics of a cinder block.
What if, like a golf ball, the texture actually improves airflow... lol.
Sponsored