First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Driver’s side mirror showed up. Still waiting on the passenger side. Looks great. Lens is more convex so it might have a better viewing angle on it.
Still waiting on the Gladiator to show up lol

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator CEAA955F-02A7-47E0-A324-BA3C77178EE7
Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator D1968559-494E-4695-947A-164D91537AB6

Sponsored

kd1yt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Red, 2014 Ural sidecar 2wd motorcycle, '51 Dodge M37
Very interested to see where this goes, I think amber turn signals are way better at getting attention than red ones that blend in with the brakes. Would definitely like to see a video of both the export taillights and the side mirrors' signal lamps in action from various angles. Thanks!

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Wow, that isn’t nearly as expensive as I thought an OEM set would cost
Yup. Mind you retain is like $305 +HST CDN each so if you didn’t get a discount you’d easily be about $700 to do this.
But overall not too bad.

Very interested to see where this goes, I think amber turn signals are way better at getting attention than red ones that blend in with the brakes. Would definitely like to see a video of both the export taillights and the side mirrors' signal lamps in action from various angles. Thanks!
Yup once I get everything and I get my Gladiator I’ll try and make some videos of it all. My Gladiator gets shipped July 9th so it will most likely be about two weeks after that when it arrives. Just trying to stock pile parts to have ready to go for it.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Is ordering just the replacement glass an option? I'm indifferent about the indicator but I'm all on board with some wider angle views. These mirrors are much smaller than I'm used to and I'd love a bit more angle to them for towing and the like.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Is ordering just the replacement glass an option? I'm indifferent about the indicator but I'm all on board with some wider angle views. These mirrors are much smaller than I'm used to and I'd love a bit more angle to them for towing and the like.
If I’m not mistaken you can order the lenses separate. I just don’t know the part number for it.

Sponsored

Jedibaron13

First Name
Baron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Would you mind hooking us up with part numbers for the mirror assemblies?

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Would you mind hooking us up with part numbers for the mirror assemblies?
68281902AE
68281903AE
Those are the ones with the blindspot

Anxiously awaiting the results
So am I but I’m still waiting for my jeep to arrive. It’s been sitting at the body vendor since July 8th. Hope it’s done soon and ships fast. I have a stock pile of parts waiting for it.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My Jeep is here but I haven’t had the opportunity to install them, been running around every weekend getting some stuff done. I’m gonna aim to get the rear fog lights and mirrors done next weekend.
Sponsored