First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
Well... it’s gone. Was hoping to get more pics so better luck next time.
Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Well... it’s gone. Was hoping to get more pics so better luck next time.
There will be more. Eventually. Thanks for the pics and info you did give to us!

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I've bought and sold many cars and motorcycles - oh and bicycles, on craigslist. I guess it depends on your area.
Yes, here it is way dicey. Too many scams, and people looking to jump you or rip you off.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I can tell you one thing - if I’m shopping for a used JT in 5 years, it’ll be an LE. That way I know it’ll actuallyhave *everything* on it, unlike all of the other “loaded” jeeps for sales on Craigslist that are only loaded with BS.
I agree there the LE's will have a higher value than other Rubucons not because they have specific badging. It will be because they are will be fully loaded. That is the value.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I agree there the LE's will have a higher value than other Rubucons not because they have specific badging. It will be because they are will be fully loaded. That is the value.
You can load any Rubicon with the features and in wtg the mopar add ons will be available like cat back exhaust, better leather, etc. So an le wont be any different than any loaded rubicon.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I wanted a color not available on le, the better leather options the cat back exhaust, cold air intake, hood graphics, etc. that were not available on the le orders. So for me it was worth wtg, but again happy for those of you who wanted les. Just dont expect them to be worth more than any loaded Rubicon as these series never are.

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
My local dealer called yesterday and asked if I was interested in a new Gladiator Overland in white that they just had allocated to them.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I wanted a color not available on le, the better leather options the cat back exhaust, cold air intake, hood graphics, etc. that were not available on the le orders. So for me it was worth wtg, but again happy for those of you who wanted les. Just dont expect them to be worth more than any loaded Rubicon as these series never are.
better leather?

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
You can load any Rubicon with the features and in wtg the mopar add ons will be available like cat back exhaust, better leather, etc. So an le wont be any different than any loaded rubicon.
You missed my point. The LEs are guaranteed to be fully loaded, others are not. On the use market that will mean something. It is not that you can't get the same options another way. With a 15000 plus dollar difference due to option chances. It will make them stand out. Aka market value will hold higher.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I think trade in value should be a little higher, although dealers will try to tell you it isn’t, but they will resale them at a higher price than normal used rubicons.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Trade in has never been higher on any of my FCA Ltd editions

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
And I've built out a loaded rubi from the order guide with all the options and it's no higher than a le.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
You must not be familiar with the Dodge Demon..
Guys there are exceptions to everything. But a badged gladiator with the same features of a Rubicon isnt one of them.

If you liked them and ordered one I'm happy for you but as a collector vehicle I dont think so.
Sponsored