Sponsored

FCA Announcement + Video: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Begins Shipping to U.S. Dealers

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Guys there are exceptions to everything. But a badged gladiator with the same features of a Rubicon isnt one of them.

If you liked them and ordered one I'm happy for you but as a collector vehicle I dont think so.
I don’t think it’s going to be very collectible until about 20 years...then it will be, first year gladiator, and the LE. Which can be proven by window sticker. I’ll be saving mine, as I save all the window stickers from new cars purchased. I do also believe that dealers will charge more for them in the used market than regular rubicons, regardless of options.
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Did a VIN inquiry on the window sticker that was posted, its an EXECUTIVE LEASE PROGRAM vehicle, 42 months UNLIMITED MILES bumper to bumper warranty.

I've searched the locate system again today AND ZERO Gladiators even show in transit anywhere.
So 42/12 ... 3.5 years, will be available

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Good find. Still not doing it here. Too many scams and crazies, but I'm glad others have had it work for them.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Good find. Still not doing it here. Too many scams and crazies, but I'm glad others have had it work for them.
I also got ripped off and misled, totally agree. You get better at it. My deal on the LE is not financial, so that might be a parting of the ways. My thing is this, I fixed up a Jeep, got ripped off on the first gladiaGla because I'm an idiot, scored 1000 plywood points on this one I have now. It's an off year, weird engine, three in a tree, odd as hell and perfect! I can spend another ten grand on it and still be below entry level Gladiator 2020 totaling 2 running Jeep's and the loss, still tenK left out of my25K fuck around budget. So my math is cheap hobby. In a couple years somebody will dump an LE and I get my 4190, mostly just for the fun of it. So, I don't expecte better price. Don't want loaded Rubi. Call me crazy but I just want an old LE in a couple years, one that has been across a continent and shows it, rougher the better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I also got ripped off and misled, totally agree. You get better at it. My deal on the LE is not financial, so that might be a parting of the ways. My thing is this, I fixed up a Jeep, got ripped off on the first gladiaGla because I'm an idiot, scored 1000 plywood points on this one I have now. It's an off year, weird engine, three in a tree, odd as hell and perfect! I can spend another ten grand on it and still be below entry level Gladiator 2020 totaling 2 running Jeep's and the loss, still tenK left out of my25K fuck around budget. So my math is cheap hobby. In a couple years somebody will dump an LE and I get my 4190, mostly just for the fun of it. So, I don't expecte better price. Don't want loaded Rubi. Call me crazy but I just want an old LE in a couple years, one that has been across a continent and shows it, rougher the better.
Which, the LE is a loaded rubicon.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Disappointed that the still have no official pricing on options or any info for Canadian customers. And the article reads that this is to US dealerships. Cmon FCA Canada, we want them too loll
In Canada, we learned to be patient... not because we really want to be patient but because we have to be patient... How they say it? Patience is a virtue?!? :giggle:

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Trade in has never been higher on any of my FCA Ltd editions
Your right and it never will. If it gets totaled it will not bring you any more from insurance ethier. It is the same way with any limited edition made by anyone. You have to do private sales to get that extra money back. Companys pull numbers for sales data in the state and zip code you are in. Ltd editions or any vehicle that doesn't change hands often doesn't have enough data. So than they use closes data they can get. A person buying a LTD edition vehicle knows what it is and how hard it is to find. I was offered $5000 trade in on my 04 STI with 140,000 miles. I sold it my self in a week for $12,000. It is up to you to know what you have and get the best money for it. The dealer isn't going to.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Which, the LE is a loaded rubicon.
Second try tooanswer your question better... I don't give a shit about the loaded part. Whatever tech still works I'll disable. What I want is the limited edition. Let's say they really made 10,000 of them. Let's say most are identical. My thing is some asshole at the company got a one off. He had some add nobody else got. Or if it's true to jeep, they ran out of parts so swapped something out which makes it a little different. Then let's say that same asshole or better some relativerwent on a safari in the contraption, added stuff, took stuff off, beats it into good shape. That's the one I want. Interesting jeep, good life, and working, with a badge 4190 that it earned the hard way, the jeep way. I can't value that in dollars, but I'll buy it when I find it. I do know that I do not value somebody's fully loaded Rubi as highly, and won't spend a penny on that variety. My thoughts

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Second try tooanswer your question better... I don't give a shit about the loaded part. Whatever tech still works I'll disable. What I want is the limited edition. Let's say they really made 10,000 of them. Let's say most are identical. My thing is some asshole at the company got a one off. He had some add nobody else got. Or if it's true to jeep, they ran out of parts so swapped something out which makes it a little different. Then let's say that same asshole or better some relativerwent on a safari in the contraption, added stuff, took stuff off, beats it into good shape. That's the one I want. Interesting jeep, good life, and working, with a badge 4190 that it earned the hard way, the jeep way. I can't value that in dollars, but I'll buy it when I find it. I do know that I do not value somebody's fully loaded Rubi as highly, and won't spend a penny on that variety. My thoughts
so what you're saying is,
you won't be buying mine,
got it...:like:

but, THAT's some good writing there...:clap:

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Second try tooanswer your question better... I don't give a shit about the loaded part. Whatever tech still works I'll disable. What I want is the limited edition. [...] That's the one I want. Interesting jeep, good life, and working, with a badge 4190 that it earned the hard way, the jeep way. I can't value that in dollars, but I'll buy it when I find it. I do know that I do not value somebody's fully loaded Rubi as highly, and won't spend a penny on that variety. My thoughts
Exactly! It’s the basis of any collection... the limited edition, the one with a particular "theme", adorning the designer’ signature, or worn by the star... it’s not realistic, it’s collectable!

The owner is proud of it... not necessarily satisfied!!! It’s a paradox... :lipssealed: