FCA Announcement + Video: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Begins Shipping to U.S. Dealers

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Disappointed that the still have no official pricing on options or any info for Canadian customers. And the article reads that this is to US dealerships. Cmon FCA Canada, we want them too loll
Here here! I'm going to see a JLU tomorrow, I'm losing patience, gotta get my Jeep fix.

I'm still tempted to at least wait to see and test drive the gladiator, but JLU will be good enough for now, and the bikini colour has me tempted.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Le wont be a collector's item anymore than any other special edition FCA has done. Glad you got what you wanted, but dont expect it to be anything other than another Rubicon. The 10a and all the other supposed Ltd editions turned out to be just a Rubicon with a badge. This has happened with the chargers, jeeps, and other vehicles as well.

Chukronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Wow! I did not expect to be able to get one before the fall. But, it looks like this Summer. I am so excited!!! Who else is going to be going to dealerships on Sundays to get a look at them?

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Le wont be a collector's item anymore than any other special edition FCA has done. Glad you got what you wanted, but dont expect it to be anything other than another Rubicon. The 10a and all the other supposed Ltd editions turned out to be just a Rubicon with a badge. This has happened with the chargers, jeeps, and other vehicles as well.
We know you don’t like the LEs.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
We know you don’t like the LEs.
Like them as much as any other Rubicon. Just decided to wait for the color I wanted and couldn't get it on a le. Wouldve considered a le otherwise.

My point was it wasnt worth paying extra for and likely wouldnt be anything other than another Rubicon in the long run. Otherwise, wth, why not. Certainly isnt any less cool than any other Rubicon. So if someone wanted the badge and black wheels, cool.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Nothing becomes a collector item in its own time. You used to be able to get Babe Ruth baseball cards for a nickel with a free stick of gum. Wanna price one now? A 1969 Boss 429 Mustang was $4600. Wish I could find a rusted out frame and body in a barn for 3 times that.

I have people try to buy my ZJ every single day because it is one of only 400 built with the five speed. Who would have thought that a throw away item that they couldn’t sell in 1993 is a sought after commodity in 2018?

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like them as much as any other Rubicon. Just decided to wait for the color I wanted and couldn't get it on a le. Wouldve considered a le otherwise.

My point was it wasnt worth paying extra for and likely wouldnt be anything other than another Rubicon in the long run. Otherwise, wth, why not. Certainly isnt any less cool than any other Rubicon. So if someone wanted the badge and black wheels, cool.
You’re right and I was unnecessarily rude. I initially thought the LE might be valuable in the long run, but after hearing you out I’ve lost hope of that! Only time will tell I guess. I am for sure one of the people who had no patience for waiting and jumped on the first chance to get a JT—joke’s on me considering this thread :LOL:

Didn’t mean to come off so shitty. I’m always questioning the production run and build order in every thread so I don’t have any room to talk. :beer:

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
You’re right and I was unnecessarily rude. I initially thought the LE might be valuable in the long run, but after hearing you out I’ve lost hope of that! I am for sure one of the people who had no patience for waiting and jumped on the first chance to get a JT—joke’s on me considering this thread :LOL:

Didn’t mean to come off so shitty. I’m always questioning the production run and build order in every thread so I don’t have any room to talk. :beer:
Hope you get yours soon and that its everything you hoped for. I'm sure you're excited as I know I am also to finally get to order one hopefully in may. I all ready have it built out for when I can submit it. Bad ass trucks and gonna be fun to personalize them.

Cant wait to see pics of your new ride when you get it.

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope you get yours soon and that its everything you hoped for. I'm sure you're excited as I know I am also to finally get to order one hopefully in may. I all ready have it built out for when I can submit it. Bad ass trucks and gonna be fun to personalize them.

Cant wait to see pics of your new ride when you get it.
Thanks man! Likewise! This forum is gonna be a whole different animal once we all actually have our trucks and am definitely looking forward to when that happens.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Thanks man! Likewise! This forum is gonna be a whole different animal once we all actually have our trucks and am definitely looking forward to when that happens.
Yep. This place will be empty...lol. I saw that with the JL forum last year....

Sponsored

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep. This place will be empty...lol. I saw that with the JL forum last year....
For real?! That’s kind of sad. I remember the JK forums went of for a good while when I had one.

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
For real?! That’s kind of sad. I remember the JK forums went of for a good while when I had one.
Nah JL Wrangler Forums the sister site took off and got busier as sales started ramping up and even more prospective owners became aware of the new JL. The tech sections will especially take off once there’s owners to discuss mods etc.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Nah JL Wrangler Forums the sister site took off and got busier as sales started ramping up and even more prospective owners became aware of the new JL. The tech sections will especially take off once there’s owners to discuss mods etc.
Let me be a little clearer. With the excitement of the gladiator, we will all be here everyday, waiting, wanting, wondering....once the big day arrives, we’ll be here less, as we will be out more driving, less dreaming. Lol.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I think since the gladiator is such a different beast the forums will stay strong. I for one am going to be interested in the mods everyone is doing and stealing shamelessly! :giggle:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Am I the only person impressed how effortlessly he backed up the Gladiator onto the truck?
its like he's done this a time or two. lol
Sponsored