Sponsored

Fenders and Tiny Rocks

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I've been out on several trails and forest roads lately. Muddy, snowy spring melt-off. Today I went to the coin-op wand pressure washer bay and cleaned the truck off. After finishing, there are still tons of tiny rocks stuck between the fender and truck body.

Any ideas for getting these out? I put the wand up pretty close for maximum pressure and many of them just wouldn't budge. The space is pretty tight, so I can't really get my fingers in there either. I've been avoiding brushes but the trails are scraping the paint anyway so maybe I just need to shove some soft bristles in there :)
Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Push ever so slightly down on fender and wash Them right away. Very little pressure at all .....unless of course you decide to do with trim piece.

OP
OP
Trailman

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks to you both. I will likely do both options... but need to clean it out first, so the push-down method may be step 1.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Push ever so slightly down on fender and wash Them right away. Very little pressure at all .....unless of course you decide to do with trim piece.

Thats what I did this weekend, pushed down a bit and shot them with the hose. I will prob still invest in that rubber to put in there though.
Sponsored