First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach-1, 2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Sales, and generally being awesone
Is that Revolver x4? They are so back ordered that I ended up ordering a literider. Yes, it is soft but will consider hard rolling when I start building the truck.
Awesome pics
I believe so, it is the Matte black one that was a little more expensive but looks great

OP
OP
Daniel Snider

Daniel Snider

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Is that Revolver x4? They are so back ordered that I ended up ordering a literider. Yes, it is soft but will consider hard rolling when I start building the truck.
Awesome pics
yep..... just checked
Jeep Gladiator Finally picked up my Diesel Rubi..... WOW image

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
How’s the visibility out the resr window with it rolled up?

OP
OP
Daniel Snider

Daniel Snider

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

Leucifer76

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Just picked up my diesel Gladiator Friday. First weekend has been good. MPG isn't quite there yet, but also was doing some hard driving. Also noticed the DEF gauge dropped 1/4 tank in 600 miles.

Beyond that though..... pure love for this thing. Honestly, if I won the lotto, I'd order a second one and put it in storage or alternate them to make it last for the rest of my life.

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
I bought the gas one after my Ram 1500 ecodiesel had a large lawsuit, left me stranded when it blew the intake , had to drive a loaner for 6 weeks and performed terrible after the reflash. I hope Mopar improved their system for this one. Would love to have it to tow my trailer (V6 struggles with 4500# )
If I could just have a bit more torque ....supercharger might be in my future.

Mcguyvr

First Name
McGuyvr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '97 TJ McGuyvr version, 06 XK Commander OME Limited
Occupation
Employed
Vehicle Showcase
Still have DEF? thought they were going away with that piss.

Sponsored

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude

Leucifer76

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Still have DEF? thought they were going away with that piss.
Yes. Still has DEF. That's not going anywhere. Unless you've moved to sub-Saharan Africa and are hanging with ISIS.

ronvanb

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Realtor
Here is my new Gladiator Ecodiesel. I almost bought the gas engine, asked the dealer if I could drive a diesel wrangler he had on the lot. Less than 5 minutes is all it took to decide on the diesel. Some people say the extra $4000 isn't worth it. I disagree. I have owned nothing but diesel cars, trucks and now this since 2004. No downshifting going up a hill. The gladiator with gas engine seemed to "work" a lot to get moving. The diesel is effortless. I have already towed with it and it is also effortless. No gas engine screaming here!!

I was pressed for time to get one to trade in my Ram 2500 mega cab with cummins. That was a huge truck with monster power. Bu it don't miss it a bit. I love this Gladiator. I ended up getting a High Altitude edition. Lots of options including body color everything. I get lots of compliments.
Jeep Gladiator Finally picked up my Diesel Rubi..... WOW 815651D8-65AB-412B-AA81-F54DAFDE41BD

ronvanb

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Realtor
Jeep Gladiator Finally picked up my Diesel Rubi..... WOW D519C300-24C9-4B45-AE6A-52B203D356D4

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Here is my new Gladiator Ecodiesel. I almost bought the gas engine, asked the dealer if I could drive a diesel wrangler he had on the lot. Less than 5 minutes is all it took to decide on the diesel. Some people say the extra $4000 isn't worth it. I disagree. I have owned nothing but diesel cars, trucks and now this since 2004. No downshifting going up a hill. The gladiator with gas engine seemed to "work" a lot to get moving. The diesel is effortless. I have already towed with it and it is also effortless. No gas engine screaming here!!

I was pressed for time to get one to trade in my Ram 2500 mega cab with cummins. That was a huge truck with monster power. Bu it don't miss it a bit. I love this Gladiator. I ended up getting a High Altitude edition. Lots of options including body color everything. I get lots of compliments.
Jeep Gladiator Finally picked up my Diesel Rubi..... WOW D519C300-24C9-4B45-AE6A-52B203D356D4
I hadn’t been a fan of the high altitude versions, but seeing the white on black has changed my mind. That truck looks really nice!
Sponsored