Sponsored

Finally.....

2ligit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP GLADIATOR
After a year of debating with the wife, she said ok to a Mojave just as long as I get it in Red. I can't wait. I am setting it up as a beach fishing vehicle. Padre Island, here I come :)

I have to say thank you to all the forum members that post here. I have been lurking for a year now following all the threads, good and bad. This place is a wealth of knowledge.
Sponsored

03Cobra

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
After a year of debating with the wife, she said ok to a Mojave just as long as I get it in Red. I can't wait. I am setting it up as a beach fishing vehicle. Padre Island, here I come :)

I have to say thank you to all the forum members that post here. I have been lurking for a year now following all the threads, good and bad. This place is a wealth of knowledge.
I will move on a red Mojave this year as well. You'll likely get yours first so please post some pics when you are able. Congrats!

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
I will move on a red Mojave this year as well. You'll likely get yours first so please post some pics when you are able. Congrats!
I want lots of pics too. I love red but canā€™t get past the orange highlights with the red. Love it on the nacho though.

I need to see more pics of the Mojave orange highlights on red to see if I like it better in real life instead of Jeep marketing images.

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Congratulations on the new ride! Let the mods begin :clap:

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer

Yessir! We're heading down to South Padre this weekend for the Go Topless Event!

CONGRATS!!!

Sponsored

Dawg Fan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversay Gladiator
Congrats!! Another Texas Gladiator!!

OP
OP

2ligit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP GLADIATOR
Congratulations on the new ride! Let the mods begin :clap:
yeah, about that...........she agreed to the vehicle, I didn't mention the mods :) I am up to about 4000.00. That includes the bed cover and extra lights. All my camping stuff.

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Love mine! It looks really nice with the red top and fenders imo. Itā€™s got an old school look to it and itā€™s also pretty mean looking. I get a lot of compliments on it. Honestly Iā€™ve got no desire to change a thing on it. Iā€™ve added some Mopar cowl lights with their bracket, and Iā€™ll eventually get a bed cap of some kind, and thatā€˜ll probably be it.
Such a great truck! Enjoy yours!!

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
I havenā€™t gotten a single negative comment about the orange accents on my truck, and in fact have gotten a number of positive ones. Several people have said something to the effect of ā€œwow I wouldnā€™t think orange trim would look good on the red but it really doesā€ Like I said, wouldnā€™t change a thing and itā€™s by far the best looking truck Iā€™ve ever owned.

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Congratulations. I'm not too sure about the orange on red but... I covered all my red with orange on a black body so who am I to say. You can make your bits whatever color you want. I do love the mojave hood though. Enjoy the suns out driving and remember the sunblock.