• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Firearms and jeeps

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Quick shout out to the team at Lock'er Down. I purchased an Extreme Console Safe on April 5th. Due to supply chain issues they had a delay in shipping. When it showed up I had this nice little note along with a free magnet! Completely unexpected but greatly appreciated. #lockerdown

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 11.53.09 AM.png
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I mounted 2 of these (His and Hers) under the rear seat using the bolts ( longer bolts/washers required) that hold the underseat storage bins to the body. They're made by Hornady, and also come with 4' of aircraft cable that I looped around the child seat tether

Jeep Gladiator Firearms and jeeps 1622767042306

I always get a kick out of companies that put "THICK" 16GA steel in their products. Hell make it outa 1/4" THICK material. Not .0625 16 ga sheet metal.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I have one of the plastic trays that make the console pretty useable. Commonly used stuff up top (air pods, flashlight) less commonly used stuff down below. It’s nice, one of my favorite low-buck add-ons.

does anyone know if this is compatible with the Tuffy or other locking “console safes” out there?

99C651E4-13AF-45AC-B272-5AB7C4F8CBF4.png

Wruckus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Efficient maintenance execution
Vehicle Showcase
A 9mm carbine pistol can be tucked behind driver side rear seat with both seats locked. Even with the top off you can't get it out.

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I went with a Vaultek and am very happy with it. Fingerprint recognition, numeric, or keyed open. Holds a full size 1911 and 4 mags stacked. Has a cable to attach under the driver's seat. Though I don't leave a firearm in it overnight; it's been great for road trips.
Jeep Gladiator Firearms and jeeps DVG5uLP

Jeep Gladiator Firearms and jeeps eLn2suy

https://smile.amazon.com/VAULTEK-Bi...qid=1645807741&sprefix=vaultek,aps,161&sr=8-7 (and if you make Firearm Policy Coalition your smile "charity," they use your $ to fight very hard for gun rights)

ImBackBaby

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator willys
Occupation
Software developer
If I go anywhere that I can’t carry a firearm on my person I like to keep a loaded HiPoint or two in the truck laying in the seat with unlocked doors. When I leave the truck I pull the firing pins. Reasons:

1. I don’t want my windows busted, so I unlock the doors.
2. Hipoints are cheap if they get stolen.
3. When the thief and his friend inevitably get into a shootout with a rival gang they will be SOL.

The price of two cheap handguns outweighs a busted window and it doubles as a happy ending.
Plus you tell insurance it was an hk 45 or something awesomer.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
Jeep Gladiator Firearms and jeeps 9B316E8F-CDAA-403C-ABE2-FCB3482327FD

There is a gladiator on eBay for sale right now… this is their solution. Not included in the auction.
Sponsored