• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Firearms and jeeps

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
If I go anywhere that I can’t carry a firearm on my person I like to keep a loaded HiPoint or two in the truck laying in the seat with unlocked doors. When I leave the truck I pull the firing pins. Reasons:

1. I don’t want my windows busted, so I unlock the doors.
2. Hipoints are cheap if they get stolen.
3. When the thief and his friend inevitably get into a shootout with a rival gang they will be SOL.

The price of two cheap handguns outweighs a busted window and it doubles as a happy ending.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
If I go anywhere that I can’t carry a firearm on my person I like to keep a loaded HiPoint or two in the truck laying in the seat with unlocked doors. When I leave the truck I pull the firing pins. Reasons:

3. When the thief and his friend inevitably get into a shootout with a rival gang they will be SOL.

The price of two cheap handguns outweighs a busted window and it doubles as a happy ending.
I can actually get behind this logic...not my cup of tea...but friggan funny as he!! thinking about them starting to clap and it just doesnt fire hahaha

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security

Hipoint has a gun called the Yeet Cannon. You have to give them at least a few points for that one. lol

Sponsored

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I had the Tuffy insert in my 2013 JKU and really liked it. I pulled it out when I got rid of the JKU. I wish I could have used it in my JT, but size matters. Now it is just sitting on a shelf.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Buy molle panels for back of rear seats.
Buy holster for you sidearm of choice that will work on molle panel.
Install two above items on backside of back seats.
Install sidearm in holster, return seat back to upright position, lock seat back with key, close doors, lock doors with fob, walk away.

Sponsored

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I mounted 2 of these (His and Hers) under the rear seat using the bolts ( longer bolts/washers required) that hold the underseat storage bins to the body. They're made by Hornady, and also come with 4' of aircraft cable that I looped around the child seat tether

Hornady safe in Jeep.jpg

PPK in box.jpg

Hornady safe.jpg

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The rear seat backs lock. Most thieves wouldn’t know to look back there.

in my case I also have car seats in the way so they would have to figure out how to get them out of the way, then get through the seat back lock to get to them. I feel pretty safe withit back there.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
in my case I also have car seats in the way so they would have to figure out how to get them out of the way,
THAT alone would deter a snatch and grab job, for sure!

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I have a lock box like the Hornady one shown in the picture above. For my long gun which is a 18'' pistol grip shotgun, I'm looking at a lockable toolbox that I saw on youtube, that stows under the back seat long section. It can store this plus tools and anything else you might want to keep in it. It looks pretty sturdy, and it locks.
Sponsored