Sponsored

FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
This past weekend I obtained a take-off Rubicon suspension and hood decal. Got them installed pretty much immediately. Loving how this is turning out!
Jeep Gladiator FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club Jeep Field

Sponsored

Mudeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, JT
White is tough and the Sting/Crystal is sick, but something about the Red just looks so sharp. Wasn’t quite digging it until I installed the lift and JL takeoffs with BFG KOs. The photo looks a little off as the rear is exactly 1” higher than the front...looks even to the untrained eye, but this photo makes the rake look heavy.

7C165C2B-EA2B-48AA-A3DA-C7343F595944.jpeg

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
White is tough and the Sting/Crystal is sick, but something about the Red just looks so sharp. Wasn’t quite digging it until I installed the lift and JL takeoffs with BFG KOs. The photo looks a little off as the rear is exactly 1” higher than the front...looks even to the untrained eye, but this photo makes the rake look heavy.

Jeep Gladiator FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club 7C165C2B-EA2B-48AA-A3DA-C7343F595944

What lift do you have and your Jeep JT looks AWESOME!

Mudeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, JT
What lift do you have and your Jeep JT looks AWESOME!
1.5” Terraflex and .75 Daystar rear with Rubi shocks and springs. It totally changed the look from stock and looks way better with that minimal difference. Rides better than stock, IMO and no issues with this set-up. I picked up brand new wheels/tires for $600 as JL takeoffs and super appreciative of folks in the Jeep community throwing deals out there. This is Jeep #4 and really impressed.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
1.5” Terraflex and .75 Daystar rear with Rubi shocks and springs. It totally changed the look from stock and looks way better with that minimal difference. Rides better than stock, IMO and no issues with this set-up. I picked up brand new wheels/tires for $600 as JL takeoffs and super appreciative of folks in the Jeep community throwing deals out there. This is Jeep #4 and really impressed.
Thanks for info, I’ve had a few Jeeps myself and the JT is my favorite. Red with the black just looks right, but all black wheels are overdone.

B22FF311-E768-4A3A-A4CA-CF2C5C42C42B.jpeg

Sponsored

Robicon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Finally got my new wheels and rubber put on and couldn't be happier! 37's on now with no lift (yet). Will do a Mopar 2" lift later on the winter or spring.

Chrome lugs are temporary... they didn't have any black ones in stock at the time so will swap those once they come in.

Jeep Gladiator FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club new_wheels