Sponsored

First time ducked in two decades of driving Jeeps! Made my day!!!!!

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
I bought my first Jeep in 2003 and have driven one ever since, yet I have never been ducked . . . until today! The timing was perfect. I had a crappy night last night and was feeling a little low this morning, and I have to say this little duck made my day! (I may or may not have teared up a bit.) So to the owner of the white JT I parked next to at Target around 9:30AM, thank you oh so much!

I love you all, my Jeep community! 😍 :jk: 🦆 (And I realize I need to pay it forward. Bucket of ducks incoming!)
Jeep Gladiator First time ducked in two decades of driving Jeeps! Made my day!!!!! firstDuck.JPG
Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
If you're in the Piedmont, I'll keep an eye out for you and duck you again lol.

I bought my first Jeep in 2003 and have driven one ever since, yet I have never been ducked . . . until today! The timing was perfect. I had a crappy night last night and was feeling a little low this morning, and I have to say this little duck made my day! (I may or may not have teared up a bit.) So to the owner of the white JT I parked next to at Target around 9:30AM, thank you oh so much!

I love you all, my Jeep community! 😍 :jk: 🦆 (And I realize I need to pay it forward. Bucket of ducks incoming!)
Jeep Gladiator First time ducked in two decades of driving Jeeps! Made my day!!!!! firstDuck.JPG

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I always throw them away now, especially since Hondas and other vehicles are starting to do it. We will always have the wave though.

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
I’ve been ducked twice. Doesn’t matter to me, but both times I had one of my kids with me. They both thought it was cool so that made me smile. Both times, they couldn’t wait to duck another jeep.

Sponsored

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
I got ducked twice early on. Hasn't happened in months. Apparently my JT’s current configuration isn’t…duckable, lol.

QuintusMaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2022 JT

Wow, first time after 20 years! That's pretty cool.

JT Thomas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 09 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
I’ve been ducked twice. Doesn’t matter to me, but both times I had one of my kids with me. They both thought it was cool so that made me smile. Both times, they couldn’t wait to duck another jeep.
I had a little girl bring me a duck for my Jeep In front of my sons once. Ever since, my Viking (they are big boys) sons duck every Jeep they think worthy. I run out of ducks quite often.

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link

That’s awesome! Jeep number 10, I think, and I’ve never been ducked either!

Sponsored

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
I have gone 4 decades before I got mine! Thought I was unduckable until last month my wife retired on a Thursday and we drove to Park City on Friday for no reason. In the middle of nowhere in the California desert, we stopped to stretch at a gas station. A nice guy named Tim from New Mexico walked up and handed me a black and white duck that matched my Jeep. I went from thinking it was stupid to thinking it was cool. Not the duck so much but the random act of kindness.

rockymountainhigh

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Custom
Occupation
Graphic Artist
My daughter borrowed my rig on break from school. She goes out and immediately gets a duck, the first one!! She tried keeping it and I tried telling her, absolutely NOT, the duck stays with the Jeep haha. So logically I ask her where she got it. She replies, Dad you have to go to where younger people hang out and not just drive to buy dip at 7-11 and right back home. So I ask her again where she was, and she says, Oh the tanning place at the mall

😂 🦆🤦‍♂️

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer
I like the trend... the thought behind it is awesome. HOWEVER, if you have more Jeeps on your dash than you have inches in your tire... you're doing it wrong! HAHA!
Sponsored