Flashing check engine light

Whoay

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys
@jacksonator56 well this exact same thing happen to me yesterday 2021 jeep gladiator willys 3269 miles and it started running really rough check engine light flashing had roadside assitant come tow the vehicle... doesn't sound very promising with your experience... fingers crossed..
Sponsored

Freshtracks

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020, Jeep TJ sport 1998, Jeep TJ sport 2002, Jeep JK 2015
I'd wager that this will fix it. Fiat wiring isn't really stellar, especially the connectors.
Finally after a week heard back from the dealer according to them itā€™s the entire wiring harness so they are replacing it. So it has a new pcm to brand new o2 sensors and now a new wiring harness hopefully it works if not Iā€™ll let yā€™all know.
hello @jacksonator56 so a little differnt scenario, mine is a 2020 with almost 60,000 km on it, Im having the exact same issues, and is now in the shop for the 3rd time. what ended up being the fix for your unit?

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
According to the dealer itā€™s the entire wiring harness but itā€™s been two weeks and I still havenā€™t heard anything just crickets. I suggest any issues you guys have, reach out to @JeepCares I have been in contact with them since all of my issues started so they are aware of everything as well as how shitty the dealer is being about everything by the way of your in central florida never take your vehicle to napelton they are complete shit all the way around.

Freshtracks

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to the dealer itā€™s the entire wiring harness but itā€™s been two weeks and I still havenā€™t heard anything just crickets. I suggest any issues you guys have, reach out to @JeepCares I have been in contact with them since all of my issues started so they are aware of everything as well as how shitty the dealer is being about everything by the way of your in central florida never take your vehicle to napelton they are complete shit all the way around.
Im in Northern Alberta, My dealership has been excellent in getting my truck in each time, and since wednesday morning has had a mechanic on it non stop. so I cant complain about that. however if this is an ongoing issue for close to two years now, Im curious why there isnt a fix, and why are they continuing to sell the same engine design if there is a flaw. I had a 2015 JK that ran flawless for the most part. @JeepCares

Whoay

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys
So I heard from my dealer I bought it from yesterday and they told me that my issue was caused by a pin hole leak from a coolant hose leaking on the ignition coil and shorting it out making it misfire.. parts are supposed to be in Monday and fixing it then? To be continued...

Sponsored

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
So finally picked up the jeep today talked with the techs and looked at the print out so they replaced my wiring harness and all my 02 sensors also replaced passenger valve cover gaskets they were leaking oil and that caused the 02 sensor to short multiple times. But the big issue was the wiring harness pins have only driven it for about 30 minutes but no issues yet time will tell the last 3 times took a few days to show any signs

Freshtracks

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got word from My dealer today, fairly extensive find, so apparantly the fuel rail was plugged up, 4 of the 6 fuel injectors were leaking dumping raw fuel into the intake, and the when the intake was removed raw fuel was running out of it, this would definetley explain my lack of power, new fuel rail and injectors are on order, due to this bullshit pandemic everything is on delay, there saying parts should be here end of the week, but we will see, hopefully this is the fix.

Justinmocek

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Truck driver
So finally picked up the jeep today talked with the techs and looked at the print out so they replaced my wiring harness and all my 02 sensors also replaced passenger valve cover gaskets they were leaking oil and that caused the 02 sensor to short multiple times. But the big issue was the wiring harness pins have only driven it for about 30 minutes but no issues yet time will tell the last 3 times took a few days to show any signs
Have you had any more issues with your gladiator? Mine is At the dealer now for this same problem.

Justinmocek

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Truck driver
I currently am sitting at 14,000 miles and hasnā€™t been back other than oil changes so fingers still crossed it holds
Perfect. The dealership Iā€™m dealing with couldnā€™t figure it out so I told them about your situation and it turns out my valve covers are leaking oil. So now Iā€™m just waiting for the rest of the pieces to fall into place. Itā€™s been there a week today.

Sponsored

Iyaz

First Name
Issac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Things and stuff
Had this exact same issue at just over a 1k and then around 3500 with the issue being a valve cover leak causing the o2 to go bad. So far at 6000 miles no issues yet, but the unconnect app says I have check engine light on now but nothing displays

Pglover91

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator sport s
Wow. Itā€™s becoming more common.
Just ran into this very same issue Today on my ā€˜22 sport S. 1477 miles with blinking check engine and rough drive. Got it towed and will have a chat with the dealer tomorrow about this thread if they havenā€™t made any of their own conclusions. Iā€™ve owned 4 wranglers and never a single issue. Sheesh.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Just ran into this very same issue Today on my ā€˜22 sport S. 1477 miles with blinking check engine and rough drive. Got it towed and will have a chat with the dealer tomorrow about this thread if they havenā€™t made any of their own conclusions. Iā€™ve owned 4 wranglers and never a single issue. Sheesh.
If you need support during your dealership visit, feel free to let us know. We're in private message to discuss.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Gladi_md

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Any further issues? Running in to this now as well.
Sponsored