Sponsored

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
Maybe I am overlooking it but in the pre-order direct link I also do not find where this was disclosed. I left the window open and reviewed it again just now. The only warning I saw was the California cancer warning.
Where exactly is this conspicious notice?
Sponsored

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
HA! I did miss that, and I wouldn’t have bought it if I had seen it I guess knowing it required me to splice into my wiring..... After market stuff. Amazon would have been free shipping and 100% return$.... just sayin....
You don't need to splice your wiring. You just need to set the flag that tells the system that you have LED bulbs installed.

No splicing required. You can do that with any of a half dozen tools. I personally prefer JScan as it isn't a programmer, it just allows you to set the factory settings. So in this case you set that LED bulbs are present. The system is then happy.
Maybe I am overlooking it but in the pre-order direct link I also do not find where this was disclosed. I left the window open and reviewed it again just now. The only warning I saw was the California cancer warning.
You do realize the guy screaming about the lights that required him to add a resister were actually LED light bulbs. They weren't lights! Once again, the person ordered light bulbs, not lights. He evidently doesn't know the difference!

I believe the flush mount tail lights are plug and play. The reverse lights had a plug and play option, or you could splice them in. That option was clearly called out during item selection and checkout!

This is what happens when someone hijacks a thread to complain about something completely unrelated!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hey there, I see @SteveInOrlando already clarified this (thanks, Steve!), but yes, this customer ordered a different product than the tail lights so not to worry there. This notice is listed on the rear bulb product page. If you have any questions regarding the new tail lights, we'll be happy to help!

-Rachel

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Back to these taillights though... 👀

Before I pre-order, I'm trying to figure out how I can have the charge on my credit card show up as "flowers" so when the wife sees the bill...
:LOL: Hmm, maybe grab a spa day gift certificate and save it for the day your statement comes...distract, distract, distract!

Is it August yet? 😆
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order elchapowaitin
It's been undeniably proven that time moves slower when you're waiting on Jeep mods!

-Rachel

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
Hey there, I see @SteveInOrlando already clarified this (thanks, Steve!), but yes, this customer ordered a different product than the tail lights so not to worry there. This notice is listed on the rear bulb product page. If you have any questions regarding the new tail lights, we'll be happy to help!

-Rachel
Thanks. For a moment I thought perhaps I had experienced a brain fart on this buy.
Love the look of the new tail lights but still have not seen the promised video. Is there a link for one?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Where do I find the group code? Or are all 100 taken?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thanks. For a moment I thought perhaps I had experienced a brain fart on this buy.
Love the look of the new tail lights but still have not seen the promised video. Is there a link for one?
Yes, we are working on video resources and will post here when available. Appreciate the patience and excitement.

Where do I find the group code? Or are all 100 taken?
The group buy is over, but you can pre-order with the evergreen forum code forum10 for a discount as well. Thanks!

-Rachel

Sponsored

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
Lol yes, we will have video content ready and available in the near future.

They are not perfectly flush, but as Beau pointed out, they are far lower profile than OEM. We are still making adjustments as this is the first prototype. This comparison shows a bit more clear.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order elchapowaitin

You are welcome! Worth the wait, promise :)

Hi Jon, replied to your DM :like:

We vote unique and flush-mount 😎

-Rachel
I rescind my criticism, that is a WAY better photo than the originals.

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
ordered mine about a week ago, was still able to get a discount. has any one seen this vid? you can see the actual lights a bit during the install of the bumper lights and they look pretty good.
can't wait to get them.

Sponsored