Sponsored

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Hi everyone, thank you all for your best wishes!

As some of you mentioned, we have been affected by Hurricane Ida hitting our New Orleans-area office. We are incredibly grateful that our staff is safe and our facility was not damaged. The situation is still uncertain as most of the metro area is without power; however, we are here to help as best we can.

The ORACLE Lighting office is currently closed and is unable to process shipments. For the time being, we don't yet have an ETA to share with you on your order. We are eager to get back to work as quickly as possible and are certain it will be worth your wait!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to PM us or email [email protected]. Our Customer Relations team will be providing support while working remotely, and we will handle all inquiries in the order in which they are received. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we make arrangements to resume our operations.

-Rachel
Rachel, thank you for the update. Glad to hear everybody is safe.
Sponsored

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone, thank you all for your best wishes!

As some of you mentioned, we have been affected by Hurricane Ida hitting our New Orleans-area office. We are incredibly grateful that our staff is safe and our facility was not damaged. The situation is still uncertain as most of the metro area is without power; however, we are here to help as best we can.

The ORACLE Lighting office is currently closed and is unable to process shipments. For the time being, we don't yet have an ETA to share with you on your order. We are eager to get back to work as quickly as possible and are certain it will be worth your wait!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to PM us or email [email protected]. Our Customer Relations team will be providing support while working remotely, and we will handle all inquiries in the order in which they are received. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we make arrangements to resume our operations.

-Rachel
Hi glad to hear you're all okay, just to confirm, production is ready and we are now just waiting for your operations to resume in order to ship? because we still didn't have a date prior to the hurricane if I remember correctly. thank you.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hi glad to hear you're all okay, just to confirm, production is ready and we are now just waiting for your operations to resume in order to ship? because we still didn't have a date prior to the hurricane if I remember correctly. thank you.
We will update you as soon as we are fully operational and can asses all aspects prior to releasing a date.

Our team appreciates your patience during this time.

-Missy

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
@ORACLElights will these also work on the Wrangler? Have had these on order for quite some time and am now leaning towards maybe going Wrangler instead of Gladiator. If they’ll work I’ll keep my order active. If not I’d like to cancel. Please inform

Sponsored

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
@ORACLElights Can someone from oracle contact about canceling my order and being refunded.
Try calling them. I just called Friday and canceled my order and used the amount already paid towards Oculus headlights instead.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
@ORACLElights will these also work on the Wrangler? Have had these on order for quite some time and am now leaning towards maybe going Wrangler instead of Gladiator. If they’ll work I’ll keep my order active. If not I’d like to cancel. Please inform
Hi Victor! The JT set will not fit the Wrangler, unfortunately. However, you may potentially see a JL-specific version in the future that may solve the dilemma for you. We are happy to help you cancel if that's the route you want to go. Just PM us your order information.

-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
@ORACLElights Can someone from oracle contact about canceling my order and being refunded.
Hi Jeff, we just need your order information in order to do so. I will PM you to save you time. Please reply there, and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

-Rachel

mojavegraygladiator

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Yes, Jack is correct! The blank portion in the middle is intended to allow you to transfer over the factory sensor if your Jeep is equipped with that. Hope that clears it up.

-Rachel
Will there be a video of this to show to move over the factory blind spot?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
We are currently about 3 weeks out to have approximately 100 units ready to ship and another 100 shipping that following week. We should be able to keep that pace up moving forward. The plan is to ship in these in order so the first order placed would be the first to ship.

Will there be a video of this to show to move over the factory blind spot?
Yes, there will be a video provided which will outline the steps.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
We are currently about 3 weeks out to have approximately 100 units ready to ship and another 100 shipping that following week. We should be able to keep that pace up moving forward. The plan is to ship in these in order so the first order placed would be the first to ship.

Yes, there will be a video provided which will outline the steps.
Thanks for the update! Take care.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
How can we check on our orders
Hi Rick, when your order ships, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. If you need some other information, we are happy to help.

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Rick, when your order ships, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. If you need some other information, we are happy to help.
Hi is there a way to check the order spot we got? I know it might be a lot to ask but if you have 1000 orders and I'm one of the last ones then I'm looking at a couple of more months at this pace.
thanks
Sponsored