First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hi is there a way to check the order spot we got? I know it might be a lot to ask but if you have 1000 orders and I'm one of the last ones then I'm looking at a couple of more months at this pace.
thanks
Let me know if you get further than I did. I tried to get this information from Oracle and their responses were just more deflection. I tried to clarify I was simply looking for what my place was in the pre order list and was pretty flabbergasted that they couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me.
Sponsored

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Hi is there a way to check the order spot we got? I know it might be a lot to ask but if you have 1000 orders and I'm one of the last ones then I'm looking at a couple of more months at this pace.
thanks
I'm curious myself

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hi everyone, we understand your eagerness. We provided this rough timeline for you to keep in mind while details are smoothed out so you have the most accurate information. Please do not think we are attempting to withhold information from you. There are a lot of moving parts here, and we do not have this information available to provide at the moment.

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if you get further than I did. I tried to get this information from Oracle and their responses were just more deflection. I tried to clarify I was simply looking for what my place was in the pre order list and was pretty flabbergasted that they couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me.
hmmm yeah, most all the responses have been very vague, even this last one still doesn't change anything, we're still on the same boat, could be weeks or could be months. In my experience it's always best to be upfront with customers whatever the outcome is instead of giving the run around. I was really hyped about getting them last month :headbang:

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Our goal is always to communicate the best we possibly can and to provide accurate information as much as possible without overpromising. If you look back to previous groupbuy threads, we have tried to be as communicative then just as we are here. I'm sorry if you feel you aren't receiving this or that you are unhappy.

I understand that no one likes waiting, and we are certainly eager to have updates ready as well. If we had more information available to share, we would. As soon as we have solid updates that we feel confident in sharing, we provide them. There is literally no other information that we have to provide at this time. Please understand we are not out to be intentionally vague or misleading or to upset you. There is nothing to be gained from that for you or for us.

At this point, you have two options. You can wait for your order information or you can cancel to re-order at a later date. These are always available at any point for you, and we are happy to assist with the latter. The moment we have a confident update, we will provide it as promised.

-Rachel

Sponsored

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Im having a hard time understanding everyone’s trouble with this. We knew it was a pre order before we put our dollars up. We live in a world where you can’t even get toilet paper for a respiratory virus and now can’t even get into restaurants without showing vaccination status. Every thing I have had to order in the last year plus has been delayed. I expected it in this too.

I’ll get them when my time comes. Until then, my stock ones work just fine….

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I don’t have a problem waiting, and I never communicated that I was looking for a date. Oracle stated in a previous post that they would ship these pre orders in batches as the product arrived. I merely want to know what my place is in the list. Am I first, last, where? I simply want to know that when these do start to get sent out, what should my expectation be at that time. Will I be waiting a few more weeks until more product comes in or will I likely be in the first batch?

I understand there could be product that arrives that doesn’t meet standards to ship out so those groups could fluctuate but if Im order 3 it should be pretty easy to say I would be in the first group or if I’m order 300 it should be easy to communicate that as well.

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
I don’t have a problem waiting, and I never communicated that I was looking for a date. Oracle stated in a previous post that they would ship these pre orders in batches as the product arrived. I merely want to know what my place is in the list. Am I first, last, where? I simply want to know that when these do start to get sent out, what should my expectation be at that time. Will I be waiting a few more weeks until more product comes in or will I likely be in the first batch?

I understand there could be product that arrives that doesn’t meet standards to ship out so those groups could fluctuate but if Im order 3 it should be pretty easy to say I would be in the first group or if I’m order 300 it should be easy to communicate that as well.
Hopefully more people cancel their pre order. That will make us much closer to receiving ours sooner.đź‘Ť

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Im having a hard time understanding everyone’s trouble with this. We knew it was a pre order before we put our dollars up. We live in a world where you can’t even get toilet paper for a respiratory virus and now can’t even get into restaurants without showing vaccination status. Every thing I have had to order in the last year plus has been delayed. I expected it in this too.

I’ll get them when my time comes. Until then, my stock ones work just fine….
AMEN. I'm glad someone said it. Do I hope I'm in the first 100 yes. But I'm not complaining about the wait. Its a Pre-Order people. Delays happen. especially with all the stuff going on now days.

Sponsored

boardthis74

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Occupation
IT Nerd
Considering the initial pre-buy was for 100 units. I'd say if you were Johnny on the spot when ordering, then things should look pretty good for ya.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Considering the initial pre-buy was for 100 units. I'd say if you were Johnny on the spot when ordering, then things should look pretty good for ya.
The inital group buy went to well over 300. From what I understand the initial production run sold out long ago.

When I talked to them at Jeep Beach, they already were over the 300 order mark.

Demetrius

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Thank you all for your group buy orders! We will provide updates and more resources (including video and install information) as available, and as always -- please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

The limit was already reached for the group buy discount, but we are still accepting pre-orders. You can also use the evergreen forum code forum10 for 10% off any purchase on OracleLights.com! Please reach out if you need any assistance.

-Rachel
Rachel, I see several members cancelled their tail light orders. Will that open space in the pre-orders list. If yes please count me in as a yes!
Jim Chapas (Demetrius)
Sponsored