First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Good luck with the sale bud, although you might be sitting on those for a hot minute. Sport wheels and new tires usually run for less than 400 bucks, while Rubicon take offs might get you 5-700 if you're lucky. I sold my rubi wheels with 33s for 450 not too long ago.

Also should post this in the marketplace section and not the tire section.

OP
OP
Fletchy_Jeep21
First Name
Fletch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Occupation
HR
What you think they’d sell for? I’m not looking for a come up but I thought $125 each for every wheel and tire was pretty fair. I just want to get something back.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I have the same wheels and tires from my 20 Sport S. Purchased a complete set of (5) wheels and tires plus tpms from a forum member, Mojave take offs, for $800.00. The sport S wheels and tires will not garner a thousand dollars in any market around. The best you might get is around 200-250 for the set and that is being optimistic. My suggestion, and that's all it is, reduce you price and hope for the best. If you are selling the tpms with them, certain year models will not work with each other's. I believe 20 and 21 will not be recognized by 22 and up. Another member can confirm this, there have been several threads on the tpms. What ever route you go, be willing to do some give and take, although It'll probably be more give on the price. And as stated by the previous member, this should be posted in the member marketplace.
Best of luck to you.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Actually belongs not in the tech section but the marketplace area............

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fletchy_Jeep21
First Name
Fletch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Occupation
HR
I have the same wheels and tires from my 20 Sport S. Purchased a complete set of (5) wheels and tires plus tpms from a forum member, Mojave take offs, for $800.00. The sport S wheels and tires will not garner a thousand dollars in any market around. The best you might get is around 200-250 for the set and that is being optimistic. My suggestion, and that's all it is, reduce you price and hope for the best. If you are selling the tpms with them, certain year models will not work with each other's. I believe 20 and 21 will not be recognized by 22 and up. Another member can confirm this, there have been several threads on the tpms. What ever route you go, be willing to do some give and take, although It'll probably be more give on the price. And as stated by the previous member, this should be posted in the member marketplace.
Best of luck to you.
New to the forum. Can you direct me to where I can find the market? Not trying to post out of line.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I sold mine locally for $600.
But they had less than 1,000 miles, and it took 2 years for the right buyer.

Kevin