First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I went from the stock 245-75-17's to BFG KO2 285-70-17's and it's so much better.
They fit fine without any issues.

20231116_110208.jpg
Sponsored

Brucewillys

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator willys
Occupation
Merchandising
Have a special need little girl days can be rough she’s a trooper but by the end of the school well she’s done. We had a gladiator rental for a week taking the top of brought a smile.. with that said Im pricing a 23 gladitor sport s… One of the dislikes I have is tires it come with ( appearance) . Suggestions on upgrading to a more aggressive appearance regarding the tire without doing modifications? 99% of driving will be on road light off road at best.. trying to keep sound down on the tires….
I went with Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70r17 (34" x 11.5") on my 2021 Willys sport. I did put on a Tera flex 1.5" leveling kit to lift the front because I was worried about rubbing off-road. So far I really like them. Mud or snow they've been great.

PXL_20220829_140225450.MP.jpg

PXL_20220908_101907577.jpg

The Yeti

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th anniversary
I only bought the wheels because I had the tires left over from my Duramax
Wheels are 0 offself, tires are 285 70 17 (E range, yes from the Duramax) NFG AT TA/KO's. personally I planned on going the 35 x 11.5 or thinner for function over form when the time comes. 80th Anniversay stock suspension with only 1 or 2 basic minor bolt on mods. As for road noise well if you've driven any other vehicle than a Jeep prior to buying one you will notice road noise more than you ever have no matter if it's a highway tire even. But road noise to one guy is relative same as ride quality. But heres some food for thought anyway...
Jeep Gladiator Tires for sport s 20231205_170321

Jeep Gladiator Tires for sport s 20240106_092347

Jeep Gladiator Tires for sport s 20240106_092354

Jeep Gladiator Tires for sport s 20231204_165741

Last edited:

Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
If you can wait I ordered my sport s with black wheels and AT tires. It looks pretty slick stock. My kids go back and forth about the top. I open it and my kids say it's too loud. He used to have a lot of breathing issues and he would make this face like he literally couldn't breath when the wind was hitting his face. I tell them I want to get a hard top and they freak out that they love when we open it up.
I did get a mesh sun screen for the back and the front. It sags too much in the front for adults so I removed that part but kept the back for the kids.
Don't buy dirty dog mesh sun screens, I had green alien ones in my Jeep JK and those were nice and tight with the bungie ball installation.
Wishing you lots of fun out there!

OP
OP

Eggy99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
I like the black rims on the sport s I’m looking at just needs a tire upgrade.. but the idea off take offs is good… all information and pictures appreciated

OP
OP

Eggy99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Has anyone ran Mojave take offs on a sport? Any rubbing etc on stock suspension?

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Has anyone ran Mojave take offs on a sport? Any rubbing etc on stock suspension?
99.9% of all these wheels are interchangeable. If I could run Rubicon wheels and tires on my WK2 without rubbing, I don’t see any reason the Mojave wheels wouldn’t fit a sport model.

Banned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Occupation
Mariner
Have a special need little girl days can be rough she’s a trooper but by the end of the school well she’s done. We had a gladiator rental for a week taking the top of brought a smile.. with that said Im pricing a 23 gladitor sport s… One of the dislikes I have is tires it come with ( appearance) . Suggestions on upgrading to a more aggressive appearance regarding the tire without doing modifications? 99% of driving will be on road light off road at best.. trying to keep sound down on the tires….
Being in Indiana, and your intended usage, I would highly recommend you stay far away from stock Rubicon M/T's, they are terrible on ice. I've been running Goodyear Duratracs on everything I own for about 10 years and they are fantastic. They're one of the lighter tires out there, so you could go with taller tires if you wanted with minimal rolling/unsprung weight gain. They also have a 5 star snow/ice rating.
Sponsored