Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
FYI our customer service supervisor has just emailed this below information to those of you with RMA#s already - just to reiterate.

Once we have an ETA on the new lights available, we will update everyone here on a better timeline for these replacements.

-Rachel

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience here; it is greatly appreciated. We are sorry to see that more of you are having this burning issue. Our development team has determined the cause and is working on a solution.

If you have not already, please email or DM us a clear photo of the burn(s) indicating if drivers/passenger side and your order number. We will take care of you!

If you have been issued an RMA# by our team already:
  • If you have not already mailed your light(s) back, we will be waiving this step in order to further streamline this process for you. The photo(s) you submitted previously will suffice, and you do not need to return the product to us.
  • If you have already mailed your light(s) back, we will be using these as part of our re-development process and will process your package accordingly.
We will be replacing your light(s) under warranty once our team’s solution is available. Currently, we do not have a definitive ETA for this, but we will priority-reserve your replacement so they will ship as soon as possible once available. We apologize for this inconvenience and are committed to making this right for you.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out for assistance by PM, phone, or email. Our team is happy to help!

-Rachel
Sponsored

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
FYI our customer service supervisor has just emailed this below information to those of you with RMA#s already - just to reiterate.

Once we have an ETA on the new lights available, we will update everyone here on a better timeline for these replacements.

-Rachel
Hi Rachel, since this seems to be a pretty universal issue on these, is it possible to open an RMA for the redesigned lights even though I haven’t had mine burn in yet? Seems like it’s just a matter of time until I join the party.

Thanks again for your support and communication.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Very happy with how your team is handling this. Proof that you get what you pay for. Oracle is stepping up and helping us.

-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hi Rachel, since this seems to be a pretty universal issue on these, is it possible to open an RMA for the redesigned lights even though I haven’t had mine burn in yet? Seems like it’s just a matter of time until I join the party.

Thanks again for your support and communication.
Hi Henry! At this time, you have to have a photo of burn damage to submit to our manufacturing facility for our records in order to process a replacement. If this changes, we will certainly let you know if the option is available.

Yikes. How much testing are you guys doing?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Happy to assist if there's something we can address.

Very happy with how your team is handling this. Proof that you get what you pay for. Oracle is stepping up and helping us.
Thank you, Mike! We greatly appreciate the kindness and understanding. We hope to have this resolved for all of you as soon as possible.

-Rachel

Sponsored

Abomination

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray Overland
5839-111_AH_1024x1024.jpg

The best-selling Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting is now available with a heated lens function for the coldest of environments. Driving in frigid conditions can be unsafe when snow and ice adhere to the lens of the headlight, blocking vital light output. Equip your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT with the most advanced LED heated headlight to provide precision lighting and prevent any snow or ice accumulation. This de-icing feature on our heated Jeep headlight eliminates the worry of poor lighting performance and allows for the best functioning illumination when it matters most.

Featuring advanced LED projection with 5,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination, the heated Jeep headlight offers enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

5839-111_AA_1024x1024.jpg
5839-111_AB_1024x1024.jpg
5839-111_AI_1024x1024.jpg

Heater Function:
The design is 100% plug-and-play, with no additional wiring required for the heating element. The heating function automatically activates when the headlight is on and the ambient temperature approaches freezing. An amber LED status light illuminates when the heating function is active, and temperature sensors are integrated into the lights to regulate the heat for peak performance. When the front lens cover is heated to the optimal temperature, the heating function automatically shuts off and will cycle back to active mode when the temperature drops again.

Features:

Precision LED lighting projector for optimum light distribution and beam angle. Installs using original mounting hardware and headlight wiring is Plug & Play into the factory connector without additional relays or harnesses. No additional wiring is needed for the heater function. Halo DRL features over 200 bright white LEDs for a vivid lighting impact.

Benefits:
These all-new headlamps provide enhanced driver visibility with increased and focused LED light output. Complete headlight replacement, better light focus than a simple bulb upgrade. Installation is simplified by a Plug & Play wiring harness which plugs into the factory connector. Package includes a tool for easy beam angle adjustability for proper light focus on lifted Jeeps.

Safety:
Light focus is very important for not only driver safety but others on the road who can potentially have their vision obstructed by glare. This is especially significant on lifted vehicles where the light source is raised and in a position to interfere with the field of vision of other drivers. These new Oculus headlights feature a very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision specifically to avoid such issues.

Reliability:
It is undeniably important to implement proper thermal management tools for high-performance LEDs to operate with reliability in various environments. Oculus utilizes both active and passive cooling methods to sustain low LED temperatures. Remote mounted heat sinks and an internal cooling fan work in conjunction to ensure proper temperature control and longevity of the LEDs.

1628862392307.png

We are offering exclusive pre order discounts on the Heated Oculus in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums until 11/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! Its easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources.
  2. In the checkout section, add these discount code exactly as you see here> HEATEDOCULUS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.
Screenshot below of checkout

Capture.PNG

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price: $695.95
Group Buy Price: $591.56

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November 30th, and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until 11/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
I received mine today and had them installed in less than an hour.

277DC37D-CB4D-49EE-97A1-68E428476F4D.jpeg
I drove several miles in a Vermont blizzard. Here is the result. Not as good as I expected but okay.

A77D1B3A-74E3-4B27-8E58-A185777C3673.jpeg

6EE4A430-8E56-40D2-913C-675E4894B244.jpeg

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
I drove several miles in a Vermont blizzard. Here is the result. Not as good as I expected but okay.

A77D1B3A-74E3-4B27-8E58-A185777C3673.jpeg

6EE4A430-8E56-40D2-913C-675E4894B244.jpeg
Are your Halos on a switch and turned off?
If your halos aren’t wired up and on then neither are your heating elements to my understanding. That would explain the snow build up.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
If your halos aren’t wired up and on then neither are your heating elements to my understanding. That would explain the snow build up.
I was wondering the same, that little bit of snow/ice build up on the headlight lens should be easily melted by the heating elements.

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, no halos, no heating elements.

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Yeah, except for the slight charring of the heating elements as noted previously, they work great! Gotta have the halos hooked up, though.

Sponsored

Abomination

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray Overland
I had the headlight switch in the on position, that is all. I will try again tomorrow.
I was wondering the same, that little bit of snow/ice build up on the headlight lens should be easily melted by the heating elements.
There is no magic app or switch for the halo lights. The fuse that came with the lights was bad. I put in the original fuse and the halos are on. Now I need snow for another test.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I just lost my halo lights. They quit functioning. Wonder is this is a result of the burned up heating element.

Evilmunky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Science
I just lost my halo lights. They quit functioning. Wonder is this is a result of the burned up heating element.
Were they wired to an aux switch or fuse tap?