Frustrated...what would you do?

Sgt Jmack

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler, 1998 Chevy Silverado, 2018 Toyota Corolla
Thanks for the info, I'm at the dealer now I'm going to see what they can do. Looks like I'm going to have to request either new wheels or a different front bumper, or tell them to put it back to stock and ask for a refund for the lift and wheels. We shall see what happens. Thanks again.
I'd get my money back and get it done by a professional.
Sponsored

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
That is an option, but I hate to cut the front fenders on a brand new truck. The whole idea of buying it lifted from the dealership was to save me some time and busted knuckles as my free time is currently limited. You would think the dealership would know what they were doing. I'm at the dealership now so will see what they can do. I don't see any reason why I should have to trim my fenders because the dealership couldn't get it right. Like the post says I'm quite frustrated. Thanks for the info.
IMG_20190525_151032.jpg

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
very nice looking. Any notable difference in wind noise or MPG? I will end up doing the same thing and just want to be prepared lol

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
very nice looking. Any notable difference in wind noise or MPG? I will end up doing the same thing and just want to be prepared lol
No clue. Literally drove it home and took it apart. Trimmed it and painted it flat black and reinstalled.