• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Gator Gladiator Emblem Badge Order Thread

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Steffen707- are you on a lease? How do all your mods impact you lease return? Do you have to set it back to factory condition?
Yes I'm on a lease. lol, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE MODS WILL AFFECT THINGS! :lipssealed:

I'm planning to either buy the lease, or buy a new rubicon at lease end. I'll swap the black hardtop, wheels, bed rails, tonneau, bed racks, 67 design phone mount, floor mats and LED headlight bulbs.

I'm planning to leave the tint, LED fog bulbs and "wayout banner". If @spenchey says the banner can't be there, I can always tear it off and put the Jeep logo back on tailgate.
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
3ct22h.jpg

I'll send out PMs to 5 of you at a time with instructions.
If you missed the First round, Reply to the thread how many left and right you want, I may be able to squeeze you in still. Otherwise as post 1 explains, I will start a round 2, then 3.

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Yes I'm on a lease. lol, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE MODS WILL AFFECT THINGS! :lipssealed:

I'm planning to either buy the lease, or buy a new rubicon at lease end. I'll swap the black hardtop, wheels, bed rails, tonneau, bed racks, 67 design phone mount, floor mats and LED headlight bulbs.

I'm planning to leave the tint, LED fog bulbs and "wayout banner". If @spenchey says the banner can't be there, I can always tear it off and put the Jeep logo back on tailgate.

I doubt they'll say anything to you, i've bought plenty of off lease units from FCA and they come with plenty of stickers on the bumper, windows, etc

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I doubt they'll say anything to you, i've bought plenty of off lease units from FCA and they come with plenty of stickers on the bumper, windows, etc
well i'm planning to turn the lease in to you and buy a new rubicon gator plug in gladiator hybrid in 3 years.

I'm calling it my RubiGator PIGH

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
well i'm planning to turn the lease in to you and buy a new rubicon gator plug in gladiator hybrid in 3 years.

Lol love the name

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

f
Or how bout: RG-PIG . That could be your license plate!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HOLY SHNIKE'S! You people are fast! Thank you so much for fast payment. Only had 1 back out, still waiting on one more person, but i know he'll pay. I already contacted the manufacturer and put in the order. The race is on, badges or Gators show up first!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Yes - put me down for one for each side. Thx!

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
Could I get 1 please, driver's side?

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweetness, we've been able to accomodate several more people on the first batch. We've still got some more room so don't be shy. =) :blush: