• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Gator Gladiator Emblem Badge Order Thread

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
Please put me down for 1 left and right.

Borg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
any news on the time line for delivery of the badges????

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Everyone that has wanted one has been PM'ed for pmt.

pmt was received by manufacturer on 10/18, they require check payment if the order is over $500.
I'll email tonight and likely get a reply tomorrow. They said via email 3-4 weeks (for this large of an order, I really didn't think this was a large order 50 badges, but okay), their site says 1-2 weeks. Perhaps they just told me 3-4 weeks to "under promise and over deliver".

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
this was just from this morning.
"We just got your check deposited today and have your order in the queue. I'll shoot you official proofs as soon as your order is up.

Thanks"

GatorwrNgler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler , gladiator vintage
View attachment 35931
Now that Gator is for realzies, I decided to take @ThirtyOne 's amazing art I commissioned 5 months ago and finally get the emblem/badge order thread going.

The watermark will not be on the final version of course. I haven't decided if I'm going to gift the logo to the forum or not. Might have hats/shirts, ect. made down the road if there is interest.

I'm taking his lead on the process since he's done 5 orders like this on the JL forum.

Badge cost is no more than $20 per badge shipped. Once the order is placed it may come down some

Process goes like this.
  1. Post on this thread how many left facing and right facing Gator Badges you want (one for each side of the truck).
  2. I'll put your screen-name and order quantity on the first post of this thread.
  3. When 25 or so people are ready to order I'll close the round to orders and start a new round.
  4. I'll send private messages to each of the people in the closed round and request money via paypal or check.
  5. Once I get most of the money I'll submit our order and then send each person their badges.
I have no idea how long it'll take to get 25 people interested. If it takes a real long time I may get a re-quote for a lower quantity and then present that option to y'all.

Please keep in mind this is not my day job. I'm not looking to get rich, nor am i looking to lose money on this deal. Thanks peeps! :dance:

Here is what one of the Sting-Gray badges looks like. Gator will be made of same nickel plated plastic material. They're 1/8" thick with black edges and 1/32" 3M adhesive backed. Size is 60mm x 60mm, same as the trail rated badge on the JT. For more examples/info on the material you can check out https://emblemart.com/newsite/products/chrome-emblems/

View attachment 35932

Round One: - total #37
  1. steffen707 2 left 1 right
  2. Robieman 1 left 1 right
  3. alwyslpy 1 left
  4. professor57 1 left 1 right
  5. wet_willy 1 left
  6. ThirtyOne 1 left
  7. CBTEngr8591 1 left 1 right
  8. cabledog5 1 left 1 right
  9. kronin 1 left 1 right
  10. Cmac 1 left 1 right
  11. kstine98 1 left 1 right
  12. Scouser 1 left 1 right
  13. Rolape2 1 left 1 right
  14. borg 1 left 1 right
  15. Hawkijon 1 left 1 right
  16. Gatorized 1 left 1 right
  17. Jenzard 1 left
  18. gladiatorbrad 704 1 left 1 right
  19. drBobby 1 left 1 right
  20. markleone22 1 left 1 right
  21. Daeyis 1 left 1 right
  22. drredden 1 left 1 right
  23. VVRRRMM 1 left 1 right
  24. round 1 has been PM'ed
  1. ...........
I'd like two gator badges, both facing left thanks let me know when u need money, and how u want to collect thanks

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
I should also thank you @steffen707 for taking the bull by the horns, so to speak, on this. I think I will just stick mine somewhere else, beside or below perhaps, the trail rated one. I also have an idea for a "Gator Edition" decal that I'm going to send to Pixel decals. If anyone else has ideas, you might send to him also. Maybe out of all of us, we can find one that is really cool looking. I've not ordered my JT yet, but will probably do it next saturday. We drove a Overland on Labor day, and drove a Rubi yesterday. Wanted to compare the ride. The wife actually liked the Rubi better! So I guess thats what we will order. I just want to get all my ducks in a row before doing so.
I'd be interested in a Gator Edition Decal for my Sport S with Max. Tow, keep me in the loop if there is one. Thanks! BooneDog.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be interested in a Gator Edition Decal for my Sport S with Max. Tow, keep me in the loop if there is one. Thanks! BooneDog.
how many left, how many right, you got paypal?

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
how many left, how many right, you got paypal?
I'd go 1 Left, 1 Right, I do have PayPal, would like to see before buying. No rush as my Gladiator probably is a couple weeks out still.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd go 1 Left, 1 Right, I do have PayPal, would like to see before buying. No rush as my Gladiator probably is a couple weeks out still.
sounds good, i'll put you down for round 2.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Don at Pixel is working on it as we speak!
Sponsored