GATOR Gladiator JT Club

MeanMachine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon JT
Well i ordered the spray out of starparts today listed in the 20JT catalog. Hopefully be able to paint a few parts before it gets here. And also maybe the paintshop will get an update for the paint code.
Let us know if it's correct - I'm looking for the paint match as well - thanks!!
Sponsored

end_star

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Datsun280z, "19 Alfa Giulia Q4
label looks the same to me by the 2 and the damage on the top of the label vs the one in the assembly line.
look at the tire marking and how it lines up with the Jeep on the wheel itself. they are in 2 different spots. unless a tire was changed i dont think they are the same.

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
If you aint first, you're last!
But you were the first to actually receive their Gator. That makes the rest of us last.
Spoken like a true warrior that knows what it's like to wake up and piss excellence.

UdBJ6mw.gif

bloran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline. Gator Gladiator Rubicon
I got this picture Monday but thought it was 2 Gobi JT's. This is gator vs. Gobi. Looks pretty close in my opinion.

Gator vs Gobi Jeep Gladiators.jpeg
Thanks for the pics GG!! That soft top Rubicon could be mine :) any others on here order a soft top rubi? I assume not many people would order soft tops...

Trev775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
KZ status this morning. Looks like they are moving right along. Maybe I’ll have the truck in 10 days which is quicker than anticipated. Rubi Gator fully loaded with everything painted fenders duel top. Ordered 9/19

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Thanks for the pics GG!! That soft top Rubicon could be mine :) any others on here order a soft top rubi? I assume not many people would order soft tops...
Probably not mine, mine isn't far enough along according to chat. I got the soft top Rubicon only. Based a lot of that decision on the fact that my Dad's hard top for his JKUR has been sitting in my yard for 3 years now, lol

bloran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline. Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Probably not mine, mine isn't far enough along according to chat. I got the soft top Rubicon only. Based a lot of that decision on the fact that my Dad's hard top for his JKUR has been sitting in my yard for 3 years now, lol
I had a TJ rubicon with dual top and had the same experience... never used the hard top and it was a pain to get on and off. Soft top all the way! Dealer was really nervous about custom order with soft top only. He said a couple times "Please don't back out and leave us with a soft top rubi, we will never be able to sell it."

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Finally!:dance:
My Gator Rubicon rolled off the line at 8:07am.
It was mostly built second shift yesterday.
Now to see how long it takes to make it to the west coast.

IMG_6008.JPG

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

IMG_6008.JPG
WOOHOO! Happy days. It looks good buddy

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

IMG_6008.JPG
Awesome! Congrats!

I appreciate all of the pics. It helped us make our final decision, I just put my deposit down with Travis at Tri-City for a Sting-Grey Rubicon. After studying all of the pics, the Mrs liked the grey more. Either way - I get a Gladiator!!

Can't wait to see more pics of what you do with your GladiGator!

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Congrats!

I appreciate all of the pics. It helped us make our final decision, I just put my deposit down with Travis at Tri-City for a Sting-Grey Rubicon. After studying all of the pics, the Mrs liked the grey more. Either way - I get a Gladiator!!

Can't wait to see more pics of what you do with your GladiGator!
Well too bad the Mrs. Didnt like the gator. I know you were leaning that way. Either way you will have fun with it.
Yeah.. I have mods stocking up.
35"s in the garage, fifteen52 analog HD ordered last light, DV8 front bumper ordered last night with 20" light bar, warn 10,000 pound winch getting ordered tonight.
Once it arrives I'm going to have a custom rack build cause I dont want to wait for one from manufacturers.
It's like Christmas in october over here. Only downside is it's a sad day for my wallet. Lol!