GATOR Gladiator JT Club

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
I was doubting the color a little until I saw it in person! It’s the perfect combo and pics don’t do it justice! Don’t give up on it til you see it for yourself. There’s a Wow factor. Everyone around it was floored by the color.
I ordered Gobi (still happy I did) but wow that Gator looks fantastic. A lot less dark green than I thought it had, and in a good way. I don't think you go wrong either way.

What triggers the black grill? Is that on all Rubicons, or is it a Gator thing? I figured my Gobi Rubi grill would be color matched but didn't really think about it until I saw these pics.
Sponsored

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
I ordered Gobi (still happy I did) but wow that Gator looks fantastic. A lot less dark green than I thought it had, and in a good way. I don't think you go wrong either way.

What triggers the black grill? Is that on all Rubicons, or is it a Gator thing? I figured my Gobi Rubi grill would be color matched but didn't really think about it until I saw these pics.
The black grill is a mopar option the dealer can select when ordering, at the very least all rubicons can but I bet it’s on sport too. Guess the Jeep build site a little behind. My dealer went through every option verbally on the phone and that was one of a few not on the build site.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
The black grill is a mopar option the dealer can select when ordering, at the very least all rubicons can but I bet it’s on sport too. Guess the Jeep build site a little behind. My dealer went through every option verbally on the phone and that was one of a few not on the build site.
The satin black grille was NOT available on Sport when I ordered on 09/11.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
20191105_180540.jpg

not mine, visited an area dealer. shame on me for not getting a shot of the Saddle interior contrast. that's on me...

this picture looks very different than it looked to the naked eye at that moment. lighter in this shot.

Sponsored

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
I am in JB status today. Let's see how long...

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Glad they are finally shipping to NC. I will post some pics. when I get mine.
Im just south of the NC border. Mine should be into Tri-City any day now as well. I really wish they gave more details when it came to the shipping of these....

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
20191105_180540.jpg

not mine, visited an area dealer. shame on me for not getting a shot of the Saddle interior contrast. that's on me...

this picture looks very different than it looked to the naked eye at that moment. lighter in this shot.
That’s the darkest that I have seen the Gator look so far!
Sponsored