Sponsored

Gears Gears Gears

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 30519

So I purchased some Yukon gears on back order that should ship in a few weeks but my biggest problem is all these speciality shops are booked until Sept. I tried to get into Globex performance in NJ and Offroad elements in MA with no luck. I contacted a lot of shops in my area including the shop that usually works on my jeep and they said they could do it with no problem. What do you guys think? Should I just wait until the fall or give it a shot ?
Sponsored

MNGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Power Wagon 2020 Gladiator
I just had mine done at a dealership I have a decent relationship with. I had the Mopar Dana 4.88 installed because it will not affect my factory warranty. What a night and day difference in the vehicle, should have done this last year. I am not a mechanic and from what I have read and learned, this is something better left to the professionals. Just my .02, FWIW.

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
So I purchased some Yukon gears on back order that should ship in a few weeks but my biggest problem is all these speciality shops are booked until Sept. I tried to get into Globex performance in NJ and Offroad elements in MA with no luck. I contacted a lot of shops in my area including the shop that usually works on my jeep and they said they could do it with no problem. What do you guys think? Should I just wait until the fall or give it a shot ?
Try calling liquid iron industries. They did my sons this past winter. There was a little wait but you could check. They are in Berlin.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Don't forget about just your normal transmission shops too. Doesn't have to be an off-road shop as long as they know how to change out a gearset. Dana 44s are basic and have been around since the 70s.
Sponsored