GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Well according to Cryptstickers there was only 4 JT builds today. None were Gecko. 3 Granite and 1 Hydro.

They have been making a bunch of Gecko JL's the past week
Sponsored

RUDAMAN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Planning on order a ecodiesel Gecko Green by the end of the week. Any have some actual photos of the shade of green or know how long I might be waiting for a build? Dealer said 6-8 weeks

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Planning on order a ecodiesel Gecko Green by the end of the week. Any have some actual photos of the shade of green or know how long I might be waiting for a build? Dealer said 6-8 weeks
Check several pages back, there are pictures of Gecko Wranglers that have been delivered. No actual pictures of Gecko JTs yet.

Welcome to the group!

Sponsored

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
I ordered a Diesel Rubicon on the 30th of July. Order was entered into the system 8/4 I think. I'm currently in D1 status as of my last post like a week or two ago. Haven't really bothered to check into it again. Knowing won't make waiting any easier.

Seriously thinking about calling the dealership and having them throw a 2" mopar lift on it from the getgo. they'd probably charge too much to mount 35x11.5 Nitto Trail grapplers. Hell I haven't even checked if they are one of the backordered tires.

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
I have checked with my salesman twice in 2 weeks with nothing new. I have checked the link for build update and window sticker about 100x a day and nothing has been updated. I guess I need to be more patient. I've seen some Gecko Wranglers on the road already.

ATX_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
IT
There is another post HERE where someone's dealer told them they couldn't order any more 2021s. Have you spoke with your sales person recently?

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I have checked with my salesman twice in 2 weeks with nothing new. I have checked the link for build update and window sticker about 100x a day and nothing has been updated. I guess I need to be more patient. I've seen some Gecko Wranglers on the road already.
I really wonder how accurate the cryptostickers site is. It seems a lot are only showing up after they are done. Yet it has a place on there for build sheet once it hits production. I just don't know how much stock to put in that site.

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
I really wonder how accurate the cryptostickers site is. It seems a lot are only showing up after they are done. Yet it has a place on there for build sheet once it hits production. I just don't know how much stock to put in that site.
Jeep Chat told me the build sheet and window sticker don't become available until the unit is built...

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Since we all like conspiracy theories.

Must take delivery by 9/30/21 to receive the $1,000/$500 cash allowance on the upper trim levels. Jeep needs to sell the upper trim levels to make the most cash off the parts they have. Jeep is intentionally holding back the JTs so that nobody can take delivery before 9/30 so they can keep their money but were able to sucker people into ordering based on the incentive.

I'm just making stuff up, I have no idea if any other colors are getting their JTs or if it's just gecko being hung up. If it's just Gecko it's because Jeep hates us and introduced the color as a joke. They didn't even order enough paint to cover how many were ordered.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Since we all like conspiracy theories.

Must take delivery by 9/30/21 to receive the $1,000/$500 cash allowance on the upper trim levels. Jeep needs to sell the upper trim levels to make the most cash off the parts they have. Jeep is intentionally holding back the JTs so that nobody can take delivery before 9/30 so they can keep their money but were able to sucker people into ordering based on the incentive.

I'm just making stuff up, I have no idea if any other colors are getting their JTs or if it's just gecko being hung up. If it's just Gecko it's because Jeep hates us and introduced the color as a joke. They didn't even order enough paint to cover how many were ordered.
I like a good tin foil hat session, but life makes more sense when you apply Hanlon's Razor:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Sponsored