GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
My gut says they only got to half of that #.
Agreed. Only 900 Punk’n Gladiators were made and that was before the COVID shortages. Not to mention it was an auto show color that was well publicized.

Gecko was only available to order for a short time during a time when few dealers could place stock orders. It also wasn’t really publicly advertised.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Agreed. Only 900 Punk’n Gladiators were made and that was before the COVID shortages. Not to mention it was an auto show color that was well publicized.

Gecko was only available to order for a short time during a time when few dealers could place stock orders. It also wasn’t really publicly advertised.
Hello, there is a new Mojave Gecko posted on ebay from a NC dealer. If you want one this
looks like a good one with no price mark up bs.
I have a Sport Max Tow ordered
on 8/10 with no real action yet. Michigan.

Last edited:

Larry D

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator on order
My gut says they only got to half of that #.
If that! I think alot of people were waiting to see it in-person. And by the time that happened it was to late

Sponsored

Pypes

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Writer
My Gecko Rubicon showed up at the dealer on last night's truck. I was driving by early this morning and noticed it. My name on the window sticker. Apparently the truck dropped one in Peterborough, Ontario, but I don't know if it's an order or a dealer truck. Interestingly, my Rubicon has a grey dash, no red.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
My Gecko Rubicon showed up at the dealer on last night's truck. I was driving by early this morning and noticed it. My name on the window sticker. Apparently the truck dropped one in Peterborough, Ontario, but I don't know if it's an order or a dealer truck. Interestingly, my Rubicon has a grey dash, no red.
Tan leather? Deletes the red stitching and dash.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
We buy pretty much all of our vehicles from there, I’ve never had a negative experience.
when trades were super high a while back during covid, they wanted to low ball me like crazy and didnt even seem interested in trying to work a deal.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
If anyone that missed out on Gecko is interested I have one on order that I probably won't be taking delivery of. Here is the build.

Sport S
Gecko
Max tow
Satin grille
Heritage tan interior
Popular equipment group
LED group
Cold weather
Active safety group
Auto
Select Trac
Gorilla glass

Last I heard it was scheduled for early October.
Sponsored