Gibson Leatherworks JT Leather Items

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hello Everyone, my name is Mark Gibson, owner of Gibson Leatherworks and proud sponsor of the JL and JT forums. I handcraft several leather items specific for Jeep JT and JL owners. These items include FOB holsters/cases to conveniently carry the FOBs without the emergency keys popping open or the panic button activating as well as providing excellent protection for them. I also offer phone cases, handgun holsters and bags that mount to the sides of the center console without vehicle modifications. These are all offered in a variety of leather and thread colors. All items are handcrafted from the finest Wickett&Craig leather. You can view and order directly from my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me.

20180815_165329.jpg

Brown_Nat_Belt Fotor.jpg

JL PX4 Full red_blk.jpg

JL SB collage.jpg

JL V2 Phone Holster Collage_Fotor.jpeg

Key FOB Brown Snap Clip.jpg

Key FOB Snap Clip Black.jpg

New JL FOB Holsters (2).jpg

S&W 686-3  JL CC Holster.jpg

TKey FOB Tan Snap Clip.jpg
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Please do, if you have any questions or looking for something custom, just let me know
Do you have more photos of the bags that attach to the center console without any modification?

OP
OP

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Do you have more photos of the bags that attach to the center console without any modification?
Here are a few more. If you are wondering how they attach. On the sides of the center console towards the front, you will see a small round plastic disc. Behind that disk, is the mounting bolts for the center console to the body. I use these mounts with a space and longer bolt for mounting.

JL CCB Driver Mounted (2).jpg

JL CCB Hardward sequence (2).jpg

JL CCB Pass side mounted (3).jpg

JL CCB Pass side mounted.jpg

JL SB Elephant lg and slim.jpg

JL SB with gre cape buffalo.jpg

Saddle Bad Side (2).jpg

Saddle Bag (2).jpg

Sponsored

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Hello Everyone, my name is Mark Gibson, owner of Gibson Leatherworks and proud sponsor of the JL and JT forums. I handcraft several leather items specific for Jeep JT and JL owners. These items include FOB holsters/cases to conveniently carry the FOBs without the emergency keys popping open or the panic button activating as well as providing excellent protection for them. I also offer phone cases, handgun holsters and bags that mount to the sides of the center console without vehicle modifications. These are all offered in a variety of leather and thread colors. All items are handcrafted from the finest Wickett&Craig leather. You can view and order directly from my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me.

20180815_165329.jpg

Brown_Nat_Belt Fotor.jpg

JL PX4 Full red_blk.jpg

JL SB collage.jpg

JL V2 Phone Holster Collage_Fotor.jpeg

Key FOB Brown Snap Clip.jpg

Key FOB Snap Clip Black.jpg

New JL FOB Holsters (2).jpg

S&W 686-3  JL CC Holster.jpg

TKey FOB Tan Snap Clip.jpg
Do you have a combo unit that would fit. Smith model 642 and a Gladiator key fob?

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to give props to the gentleman at Gibson Leathers.

I ordered a key fob holster in Black leather with red thread. It's such a high quality craftsmanship product. Received it this evening.

Like for most, the gargantuan key fob is very annoying. Keyless start, but no proximity keyless entry requires me to pull my key out. Luckily I'm not planning have anymore children, otherwise the switchblade of a key keeps opening in my pocket and impaling me. I got the one with the belt clip. So, in the morning I grab the key and clip to my belt. I can hit the unlock button quickly. And drive off. Get to the office and I take off the key and throw it my desk.

If I need to access the physical key to lock the rear seat locks, I can pull it out and deploy the blade.

Overall, very happy over such a simple thing but answers a daily annoyance.

I'm debating getting the phone holster next. I use auto Android every day to monitor traffic and speed traps on Google maps as well as stream Spotify. So unfortunately I have to pull out the phone and haven't found a home for the phone that I like. Running errands on weekends aren't a big deal as I'll just connect wirelessly therefore leave it in my pocket.

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I'm with mojocho on this one. I've had mine for a couple of months now. Wouldn't want to go without it.

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
Ordered the belt-clip fob and the drivers side phone holster yesterday. I’ve been going round and round on where to put my stupid big phone when I’ve got a passenger, since cup holder seems to set off the panic function too often and it doesn’t fit right in the center console.

Already impressed with the customer service, I selected the wrong thread color and caught it on the order confirmation email. Mark responded really quickly and changed it for me.

Sponsored

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered the belt-clip fob and the drivers side phone holster yesterday. I’ve been going round and round on where to put my stupid big phone when I’ve got a passenger, since cup holder seems to set off the panic function too often and it doesn’t fit right in the center console.

Already impressed with the customer service, I selected the wrong thread color and caught it on the order confirmation email. Mark responded really quickly and changed it for me.

When you get the phone holster, let me know what you think of it in terms of location. I'm in the same situation with you. I want it in reach, but out of the way. I really don't want a phone mount because I don't need it in eyesight.

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
When you get the phone holster, let me know what you think of it in terms of location. I'm in the same situation with you. I want it in reach, but out of the way. I really don't want a phone mount because I don't need it in eyesight.
Will do, I went for it for all the same reasons after seriously considering about four other “mounting” options. I don’t want cords and phones sticking every which-way.

Now that CarPlay and AndroidAuto are a thing, the phone’s a weird “necessary but in the way” device, and it doesn’t look like Bluetooth or WiFi support’s going to be something that’s added later so just have to figure out how to deal with it I guess.

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
I first ordered two fob holsters from Mark when he started doing these a couple years ago for my JLU. I’m stoked that the JT fob is identical to the JLU fob so I can keep using them. They look as good today as they did after I ordered them. I have one in tan and one in black. Looking to grab one of those phone holsters for the driver’s side now and maybe a small bag as well for the passengers side.

OP
OP

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I was playing around with a dyeing technique for a cigar case order I had from a local store. Pretty unique technique and outcome ... no two are the some. Thought that they might also look cool on some FOB holster. I will finish the builds over the next couple of days ... thoughts ?

JL_JT Marble dyed (2).jpg
Sponsored